I started out the day looking for a new toy a iz 137 to chop up and play with weel after a few calls my lgs said they couldnt find one so i said screw it get me a 5.45. Few more call nope non. Okay another s12 then nope nothing. So i hit the net. Atlantic has nothing. Maa has close to nothing. Nobody has shit but the high dollar pre converted stuff. What gives? Is it this election crap? Hell i cant even find any cheap ammo today wtf? I want my toys damnit!

We are waiting for the next boat load to arrive. Some say it's anytime, but until it gets here who knows.

They are in, I bought a new one last week with a 12 build date(serial number.) The prices have gone up, dont expect any $299 specials. Dealers may be waiting for the prices to drop before stocking up..

Link didnt work for me. Damnit to hell when is the next boatload? Knowing my luck these asshats are holding out for the election. Anyone else think of any good toys to hold me off. Bought a flintlock and tried to hunt today. It was like a monkey humping a football and the football won. Now i just want to turn money into noise. Who came up with this stupid flintlock rule? I could of thrown the damn thing and hit the deer.

If the boats in then where are they? I wasnt expecting cheap anymore i had 700 to blow and ended up with a flinlock for cheap to hold me over but this thing is lame

• Like 1

I went to my local FFL to see about getting an IZ-132 so that I could get something chambered in 7.62x39, and they only had the .223 and .308 models available. When I had them put an IZ-132 on order, no results came about after about two weeks, so I decided to do some web surfing for options. I found one from an FFL in Florida via a website called Guns America, which is basically a broker for folks selling their firearms. I had to pay a bit of a premium, which in the current environment I don't think was too excessive, and it will be worth it when it arrives at my local FFL and I can pick it up after Kaliforniastan's two-week waiting period. I recommend that you try www.gunsamerica.com.

With regards to your desire for cheap ammo, I have been pleased with the prices offered on Cheaper than Dirt. I have bought enough from them to put significant wear on all of my weapons.

Cheaper than Dirt has good deals on ammo, but they bend you over with shipping.

You can still get Saiga's on GB for $400 or just under with $20-30 shipping. How much more of a deal are you looking for? $299 would be nice again, but I just don't think that's gonna happen this time around.....I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by jbanzai
  • Like 1

is this same thread started like every month?

Pretty much. As I mentioned in one of the earlier threads, they are in (012s) at least 7.62x39s. I didn't check any of the others but did buy 3 of those. I also mentioned that my FFL stated that the importers/distributors are keeping the huge majority themselves to convert and sell at a better profit. That, or to get the demand up so they can bump prices without even converting. Either way, it doesn't look good from a buyer's perspective.

Probally so im just not the one to do it. I just got pissed that i had disposable income for once and couldnt find one

I feel your pain. I tried for a Hi-Point carbine (any caliber) gave up and tried for a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 and gave up again. Currently contemplating an AR, Stoeger 12, P3AT, or whatever strikes my fancy at this point, lol.

Stupid deer now i need a door. Yeah i found others but no 308 that was reasonable. I may just settle for another s12 but i really wanted another 308. I just cant belive all the distributors are out.

308...gotcha.

those are more hit or miss. One came up on texasguntrader this evening for $500. Local forums are my best bet for items like this.

Good luck.

I kinda like that but whats the deal with the "non functional pinned on flash hider"?

If it had a functional/removable flash hider, it would fall under 922r. Keeping the AK pistols featureless is the only way to import them without 922r getting in the way.

Also guys this is how things work when buying imported firearms, especially those being produced at a military factory. They may have to temporarily slow production to fulfill larger orders, shipments may be delayed by customs, etc.

Rule of thumb for imported firearms is if you want something, and it's available now for a decent price, buy it today and not tomorrow, because it may be gone. I realize this doesn't help a whole lot, but a lot of people have missed some good deals on guns that can't be had any longer by sitting on their hands.