http://www.wkyt.com/...-175502341.html

I'm still trying to parse this one out... can't come up with any good explanations. At first, I thought it might be the left over balloon from the Baumgardner jump, but it looks nothing like it. Strange one, for sure. Anyone here seen anything similar or can offer possible explanations.

0.jpg

Edited by Risky
  • Like 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it is certainly possible we are not alone in the universe. I think we are kidding opurselves to think we are all alone. AS for proof, I need none. I believe in God and I can't say I've ever se

I believe in aliens. Is it really too much to think that life could easily exist in other galaxies? I dont know why so many people are so quick to write off or deny the possiblilty with some scientifi

Lincoln was an alien....

Posted Images

I believe in aliens. Is it really too much to think that life could easily exist in other galaxies? I dont know why so many people are so quick to write off or deny the possiblilty with some scientific explanation or bullshit reason.

Its hard to say what the picture is though. Interesting none the less.

• Like 4

I am convinced that is is an object that is unidentified. Whether it is a long exposure "light streak" type of photo, or even a video of a photo, with the focus messed with, I don't know. Too many simple "analog" ways to fake it and get the same results, nevermind all the fancy computer stuff.

I certainly hope that WE are not the MOST intelligent life in this universe, But I will pretty much need to see an actual "Space-guy" to belive that they visit here. Too much advanced technology that mankind keeps secret, for security reasons, that seems to take decades to reach the general public.

Plus, if someone made the giant intergalactic journey to get here and then did Not make their arrival known........we must SUCK pretty bad!!!!

• Like 3

Apparently the state police received calls all day about it. It was an object visible to the naked eye and not some sort of lens aberration or camera artifact. I agree it looks similar to a rod but those are a totally separate phenomenon (with 99% being flying insects blurring through video interlacing). If you guys didn't check out the link you should, there is actual video recorded through a telescope from which that picture I embedded was taken.

light glare, reflection off a cloud, eye floaty...who knows

until there is irrefutable proof of alien existence I will NOT believe. I believe it highly probable, but 'believing' in stuff has lead to a lot of fucked up shit through out history

light glare, reflection off a cloud, eye floaty...who knows

until there is irrefutable proof of alien existence I will NOT believe. I believe it highly probable, but 'believing' in stuff has lead to a lot of fucked up shit through out history

Im with you banzai, the only reason for UFOs is our lack of understanding what we saw in the sky, thats it. Once you realize the vastness of space, then realize what kind of intelligence and technology it would take to traverse it, youd think these 'aliens' would view us as ants on a rock. Do you say hi to ants on a rock?

Not saying that many planets in our galaxy have life, common sense says they do since there are many millions. But that the intelligence needed to come to our atom sized point in space is unimaginable and highly improbable.

There were many less ufos reported before man had ability to fly, then they exploded after the roswell weather balloon. Now many folk recall episodes of 'unsolved mysteries' to look to their version of aliens and alien craft they saw.

Its all bogus to me, bring back an anal probe from your next abduction, test it in a lab to be not of this earth, then Ill jump on the bandwagon. Until then its all gibberish.

Edited by Boomsick42

Where do you live Risky? Im 70 miles from Roswell

I'm quite a ways a way from traditional lights in the sky land out west, south east Kentucky.

I don't seek to speculate too much on what it is. I want to know what it could be and to rule out known possibilities. After ordinary causes have been eliminated then we know we're looking at a genuine, legitimate phenomenon. Too many people automatically associate UFOs with extra-terrestrial origin. I believe in UFOs, but I don't know what they. I believe they are a legitimate phenomenon and it is one that the scientific community is missing out on to the extent that it may be the most important discoveries left in the known universe. Dr. J Allen Hynek was hired by the USAF to debunk UFO sightings through Project Blue Book. During the course of those investigations, he eventually began to see many the reports for what they were; some yet to be discovered phenomenon. In 1953 he wrote in a scientific journal:

"Ridicule is not part of the scientific method, and people should not be taught that it is. The steady flow of reports, often made in concert by reliable observers, raises questions of scientific obligation and responsibility. Is there ... any residue that is worthy of scientific attention? Or, if there isn't, does not an obligation exist to say so to the public—not in words of open ridicule but seriously, to keep faith with the trust the public places in science and scientists?"

For the scientific community to turn their back on something that the entire world is experiencing hundreds of times per year and for our government to refuse to answer simple questions beyond straight and automatic denial is the crime of the information age.

Like what Stephen Hawking said, aliens could and would be dangerous. If there was a highly intelligent form of life that could traverse the inhospitable void of space, then they would be in possession of technology we couldn't even fathom. Remember what happened to the natives throughout the Americas? Yeah, it would probably end up being like that, except all over the globe. We would not be able to hold our own against that kind of technology. I also agree with him that sending transmissions into deep space is very dumb for the already mentioned reason. I mean, who knows how their thought processes would be like, if they would possess the same sense of morality and ethics as us. It just seems like it would be too damn dangerous for them to find us. The 'safest way' of contacting other intelligent lifeforms would be us finding them first, and us being the ones with better technology, but that is probably hundreds of years away, if we last that long!

Edited by socom688

My father has had encounters with strange unidentifiable occurrences one of them when he was in his late 20's in central Texas on a cloudless day he witnessed a sort of "rolling cloud" moving at a fairly decent speed moving sideways through the sky much like a toilet paper roll rolling on the floor except it being made out of nothing but "cloud". Another was when he was in his 30's he got a phone-call from a farmer buddy of his about one of his cows. He headed over to the farmer's house and walked with the farmer out into his pasture to a dead heifer that had been victim to very strange mutilation. It's female organs, udders and eyes had been precisely removed as if a surgeon had dissected it with a scalpel and there wasn't a drop of blood in sight. That same heifer had been seen not 10 hours earlier that morning alive and healthy.

Crystal... or a material that allows light to pass through it... like a "cloaking" device of sorts..

As far as aliens being hostile, etc... If that were the case we would already be under the bootheel of their powers... My thoughts on that is that they are SO ADVANCED they have overcome the need for PETTY HUMAN EMOTIONS and VICES like hate, conquest, and war long ago... they watch to learn about us as a "primitive" species... like looking at amoeba's under the microscope...

Like in Star trek... they are prohibited from interference.... or are SUPPOSED to be... lol

:smoke:

I remember one episode of Cosmos where Carl Sagan is talking about what reasons there could be for extra terrestrials not having contacted Earth. One of the reasons was that we could be the first to advance from life to intelligence to high technology, and I couldn't help but be a little miffed that, should our species survive what he termed elsewhere our "technological adolescence", all those other freeloading aliens would be getting the benefit of our work, provided we didn't destroy them. Why couldn't we be the Universe's hangers-on and get a shortcut to the keys to traveling space and time?

But then he game some other pretty likely reasons, and I forgot about it until now.

Where do you live Risky? Im 70 miles from Roswell

I'm quite a ways a way from traditional lights in the sky land out west, south east Kentucky.

I don't seek to speculate too much on what it is. I want to know what it could be and to rule out known possibilities. After ordinary causes have been eliminated then we know we're looking at a genuine, legitimate phenomenon. Too many people automatically associate UFOs with extra-terrestrial origin. I believe in UFOs, but I don't know what they. I believe they are a legitimate phenomenon and it is one that the scientific community is missing out on to the extent that it may be the most important discoveries left in the known universe. Dr. J Allen Hynek was hired by the USAF to debunk UFO sightings through Project Blue Book. During the course of those investigations, he eventually began to see many the reports for what they were; some yet to be discovered phenomenon. In 1953 he wrote in a scientific journal:

"Ridicule is not part of the scientific method, and people should not be taught that it is. The steady flow of reports, often made in concert by reliable observers, raises questions of scientific obligation and responsibility. Is there ... any residue that is worthy of scientific attention? Or, if there isn't, does not an obligation exist to say so to the public—not in words of open ridicule but seriously, to keep faith with the trust the public places in science and scientists?"

For the scientific community to turn their back on something that the entire world is experiencing hundreds of times per year and for our government to refuse to answer simple questions beyond straight and automatic denial is the crime of the information age.

The divide between genuine scientific interest and complete dismissal seems to lie with the ones doing the reporting of the 'strange things in the sky'. False reports are so widespread and rampant among the masses that a good scientist would have problems knowing where to start. There are highly educated, believable, people looking for attention and uneducated, simple, folk who just dont understand what they saw. And they both shout from the rooftops, UFO!!! For those looking for truth, this is disconcerting at best.

I believe that if solid evidence is presented, it will be accepted by the scientific community. But solid does not mean a sighting in the sky. Its touchable or unmistakable, its not what weve had to this date. Not to mention the hosts of phds on alien tv shows, whose claims are routinely debunked, making the rest of the people who cling to extraterrestrial explanations look somewhat silly.

I am all for an alternate explanation. Im sure that many craft are human made, or just natural occurances we do not understand yet. Also, that abductions are dreams, night tremors, drugs or mental illness that seem so real to the observer. Ill bet that 99.99 of the ufo sightings or reports are explainable, if we only had more context on the actual event, since many are videotaped. Still many more are elaborate hoaxes, by lonely people with too much time on their hands.

I believe that if solid evidence is presented, it will be accepted by the scientific community. But solid does not mean a sighting in the sky. Its touchable or unmistakable, its not what weve had to this date.

How is 'solid evidence' ever going to come into occurrence unless there is serious scientific attempts to observe and study UFO phenomenon?? Is it just supposed to up and land on someone's door step one day? What if its something that can't be observed except in the skies? You take an event like the one I posted... multi-state observations by the dozens if not hundreds, photographs, and video of something that is completely unknown in the skies above our nation and tell me I'm silly for demanding an answer as to what the hell it is. How is that, among the dozens of other bizarre truly unexplainable sightings across the world in just the couple of past decades NOT enough to warrant some serious research??

As far as aliens being hostile, etc... If that were the case we would already be under the bootheel of their powers...

Maybe we ARE under their bootheals and have been for a very long time.

What if some of these UFO/craft are not manufactured but go directly from thought/consciousness to physical form?

What if we are seeing physical manifestations of things that we would call spiritual (or other dimensional)?

What if "aliens" are not aliens but angels and fallen angels (maybe with aliens in the mix too)?

World economy collapsing, world government forming, wars, rumors of wars, nations moving against Israel......

Where have I heard this story before?

• Like 1