Listen to this friggen asshole, it just pisses me off that people are this stupid. I left a couple comms under lupofal.

For those that dont want to watch it, he says the Gov should confiscate all civilian guns and fully arm the military/police and civs should not be

allowed handguns or "automatic" guns.

Sorry, I tried to watch the douchebag but it was too nauseating. Amazing how some people can spout their drivel and actually believe it true. I'd love to beat him with a baseball bat so that he could then do a vid on banning the "National Pastime".

• Like 4

I left a couple responses.

•  

Now, how about You?
    You, armed with a machine that kills far more people than legal firearms in the hands of law abiding US Citizens.
    You, driving while heavily distracted, that is very dangerous.
    You, who put innocent lives and property in danger while driving distracted.
    You, you sir, are a danger to society.
    5 minutes ago

•  

How about my wife and kids who were on a nature hike today in a local nature preserve, and ran into a bunch of feral pigs.
    Sows with piglets, one sow got very defensive and my wife felt it prudent to pull her handgun and be prepared to kill it if necessary.
    Thats just a feral pig. Now lets move on to thinking about all the feral humans, able to think about how they can hurt us... Shall we be at their mercy? NO!

• Like 5

Oh, come on guys. We're gonna get Target gift cards for our guns! Woo Hoo!

No, this guy looks like he's rushing home to put the apron on and get the pot roast in the oven so his wife won't beat him when she gets home from work.

• Like 2

The only thing that would make this worth watching is if someone carjacked this Asshat while he was spewing all his crap and all he could do is mess himself. Just because he is too much of a pussy to own a gun that is his problem NOT MINE. Does he not realize if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns. What a DOUCHE BAG

Edited by pony_express1973

We literally have thousands of gun control laws in the United States. Who obeys them; the law abiding citizens, or the criminals? More gun control laws aren't going to reduce crime. People who break laws are not concerned with breaking a few more.

We need more Criminal Control, not more Gun Control!!!

• Like 5

My guns are my security system. Unless you have a system like the systems that those "Huns", Vikings, whatever they are on the

credit card commercial build, you possibly are up shits creek. Tazers let alone loud noises dont stop crack or meth addicts. He can

keep his gift card ill keep my guns. You never know when al qaeda gonna come a knocking.

The only thing that would make this worth watching is if someone carjacked this Asshat while he was spewing all his crap and all he could do is mess himself. Just because he is too much of a pussy to own a gun that is his problem NOT MINE. Does he not realize if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns. What a DOUCHE BAG

Ahhh..if only it were that simple. You ASSUME he'll think "omg Im being assaulted here maybe if only i had a gun to defand myself". Unfortunately he'll think "see this eouldnt happen if the perp didnt have a gun"

so this yahoo is recording this while driving, talk about a irresponsible jackhole, he's more of threat to people then 90 percent of legal gun owners. I tell you what we need to do, take away cars from fools like this, let them take a bus.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 4

You know what? Fuck this guy. He's an idiot like the rest, he spouts some bullshit he heard somebody say once and never looked to see if it was true.

I'm not going to preach to the chior here, but I'll add this incase anybody is interested in debating a fucktard at some point.

Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year or 6,849 every day. 65

Less than 8% of the time does a citizen wound his or her attacker, and in less than one in a thousand instances is the attacker killed. 65

65 Targeting Guns, Dr. Gary Kleck, Criminologist, Florida State University, Aldine, 1997

Every year, people in the United States use guns to defend themselves against criminals an estimated 2,500,000 times – more than 6,500 people a day, or once every 13 seconds. 113

Firearms are used 60 times more often to protect lives than to take lives. 113

Of these instances, 15.6% of the people using firearms defensively stated that they "almost certainly" saved their lives by doing so. 113

113 Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Fall 1995

The number of times per year an American uses a firearm to deter a home invasion alone is 498,000.114

114 Estimating intruder-related firearm retrievals in U.S. households, 1994. Robin M. Ikeda , Violence and

Victims, Winter 1997

Of the 2,500,000 times citizens use guns to defend themselves, 92% merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers.115

In 83.5% (2,087,500) of these successful gun defenses, the attacker either threatened or used force first, proving that guns are very well suited for self-defense.115

The rate of defensive gun use (DGU) is six times that of criminal gun use.115

115 Crime statistics: Bureau of Justice Statistics - National Crime Victimization Survey (2005). DGU statistics

For every accidental death (802), suicide (16,869) or homicide (11,348)with a firearm (29,019), 13 lives (390,000) are preserved through defensive use. 117

In one local review of firearm homicide, more than 12% were civilian legal defensive homicides.117

117 Death by Gun: One Year Later, Time Magazine, May 14, 1990

When using guns in self-defense, 91.1% of the time not a single shot is fired. 120

120 National Crime Victimization Survey, 2000

90% of all violent crimes in the U.S. do not involve firearms of any type.76

76 Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, 1998

----

Thirty-nine states, comprising the majority of the American population, are "right-to-carry" states. Statistics show that in these states the crime rate fell (or did not rise) after the right-to-carry law became active (as of July, 2006). Nine states restrict the right to carry and two deny it outright. 196

196 Violent crime rates are from inception of “shall issue” CCW through 2006, the most recent period available through the Bureau of Justice Statistics online database.

After passing their concealed carry law, Florida's homicide rate fell from 36% above the national average to 4% below, and remains below the national average (as of the last reporting period, 2005).187

The results for the first 30 states that passed “shall-issue” laws for concealed carry permits are similar.187

187 Shall issue: the new wave of concealed handgun permit laws, Cramer C and Kopel D. Golden CO: Independence Institute Issue Paper. October 17, 1994

In Texas, murder rates fell 50% faster than the national average in the year after their concealed carry law passed. Rape rates fell 93% faster in the first year after enactment, and 500% faster in the second. Assaults fell 250% faster in the second year.189

189 Bureau of Justice Statistics, online database, reviewing Texas and U.S. violent crime from 1995-2001.

More to the point, crime is significantly higher in states without right-to-carry laws190

190 Crime, Deterrence, and Right-to-Carry Concealed Handguns, Lott, John R., and Mustard, David B. J. of Legal Studies, vol.26, n.1, pp.1-68 (Jan. 1997): This study involved county level crime statistics from all 3,054 counties in the U.S., from 1977 through 1992. During this time ten states adopted right-to-carry laws. It is estimated that if all states had adopted right-to-carry laws, in 1992 the US would have avoided 1,400 murders, 4,200 rapes, 12,000 robberies, 60,000 aggravated assaults – and saved over $5,000,000,000 in victim expenses.

States that disallow concealed carry have violent crime rates 11% higher than national averages.191

191 FBI, Uniform Crime Reports, 2004 - excludes Hawaii and Rhode Island - small populations and geographic isolation create other determinants to violent crime.

Deaths and injuries from mass public shootings fall dramatically after right-to-carry concealed handgun laws are enacted. Between 1977 and 1995, the average death rate from mass shootings plummeted by up to 91% after such laws went into effect, and injuries dropped by over 80%.193

193 Multiple Victim Public Shootings, Bombings, and Right-to-Carry Concealed Handgun Laws: Contrasting Private and Public Law Enforcement, John Lott and William Landes, Law School of the University of Chicago, Law & Economics Working Paper No. 73

----

In 1976, Washington, D.C. enacted one of the most restrictive gun control laws in the nation. The city's murder rate rose 134 percent through 1996 while the national murder rate has dropped 2 percent.228

Among the 15 states with the highest homicide rates, 10 have restrictive or very restrictive gun laws. 228

228 Dr. Gary Kleck, University of Florida using FBI Uniform Crime Statistics, 1997

Maryland claims to have the toughest gun control laws in the nation and ranks #1 in robberies and #4 in both violent crime and murder.230

The robbery rate is 70% more than the national average.230

These numbers are likely low because one of their more violent cities, Baltimore, failed to report their crime levels.230

230 Index of Crime by State, FBI Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) for 2000, p. 79, Table 5

In 2000, 20% of U.S. homicides occur in four cities with just six percent of the population – New York, Chicago, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. – most of which have/had a virtual prohibition on private handguns.232

232 FBI Uniform Crime Reports, September 15, 2000

Washington, D.C.'s 1976 ban on the ownership of handguns (except those already registered in the District) was not linked to any reduction in gun crime in the nation's capital.235

New York has one of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation – and 20% of the armed robberies.235

235 Under the Gun, Wright, Rossi, Daly, University of Massachusetts, 1981

In analyzing 10 different possible reasons for the decline in violent crime during the 1990s, gun control was calculated to have contributed nothing (high imprisonment rates, more police and legalized abortion were considered the primary factors, contributing as much as 28% of the overall reduction).238

238 Understanding Why Crime Fell in the 1990s, Steven Levit, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Winter 2004

• Like 4

This guy's a fuckin idiot. The Bloomberg koolaid must taste great to this asshat. He should just surrender his right to free speech as well while he's at it. Oh wait, he'll be glad to do so when the tv tells him to.

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 1

He reminds me of my Lib neighbors that never lock their doors. When they went on vacation they came over for the spare key, that they had given us years ago, because they had NO keys to their own house and then got mad when we couldn't find it :). When it snowed that same neighbor got mad at my car because he had parked too close to me and didn't leave himself room to maneuver :).

Did I mention that they call an ambulance everytime their kid gets a bump on the head, or the time his wife called the police because her dog found bones in the ditch. :)

These types of people live in their own little world. They are SOOO much more evolved than us.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

I know better than to watch these types of videos, because they always just piss me off, but whatever, I watched it.beaten.gif

The whole "It's more likely to be used against you" theory from the anti's is something I always hear. Can someone please link me to some data that backs that up? This guy says "all the research shows...". But I've never actually seen hard data backing it up.

..........and I know it's horrible to wish death or serious injury on someone, but damn, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for an 18-wheeler to smash right into the driver's side of his car!

But anyway, did you hear that, bad guys? The guy in the video doesn't own any weapons, looks physically weak, is absolutely mentally weak, and his car looks pretty good (the engine sounds throaty and the interior looks nice; I'm guessing BMW). Go carjack him next time you see it parked at Bed Bath & Beyond.nothing.gif

• Like 1

I figured out where he lives. Its either Applevally MN or Rosemount MN. Hes from MN and in a couple other vids he mentions things around Rosemount, and I recognized a couple landmarks. They are subs in the twincities about 20 min from downtown. I just moved from Eagan/St. Paul to New Mexico(which sucks) about 2 months ago. He was only 10 Min away from where I was! Lots of Obama loving liberal Dbags in MN.

• Like 1