Picture Post, Lets see your Vepr-12

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My VEPR VPO205 with 12 inch (305 mm) barrel. Factory version 03.      

Got mine finally picked up today it is fucking outstanding the rail is straight and the mods have already started. I put on my metal compitition magwell and GK-01 today. I have six 8rd'ers and a 5rd'e

New batch of parts from Russia just came in. Will be updating our website over the weekend. For now here is a picture of my personal V12.

Posted Images

We are looking into it.

Soooo About those M4 STYLE COLLAPSIBLE STOCK ADAPTERs for the Vepr 12 that are a True Drop In ???

Not a true drop in. It requires taking off some material of the block to accommodate the thicker receiver walls.

He is refering to the one CSS hinting they might be looking into making.

• Like 1

I'm hoping they come out soon, I'm waiting to purchase a bunch of items from CSS and would rather order them all at once. I'm patient though = ]

Would Love for ALL the Items Specified for the Vepr 12 to be True Drop In!

Then I would purchase more Items all at once.

I have two V12's that need to be Set up ... Triggers, Stocks, Grips, Brakes, Etc.

I don't want to have to purchase more tools & spend even more time to modify the upgraded Parts that I Buy.

I just want to have the parts I buy Work ... Out Of The Box.

Very interesting thread, where everybody post everything except Vepr-12 pictures :(

Update: for could be, should be, I would like, ect. there are a lot of threads where it must be post! Before post something it's better to read the name of the thread and initial post.

Edited by PapaZorro
  • Like 7

That thing is nice!!! I was really contemplating get an Enidine buffer tube like that, but read where some people were having problems with them on semi-auto shotguns like Saiga 12's. I was worried that an Enidine stock + a brake might make the Vepr 12 not as reliable, too much recoil reduction for action to function properly. Hope to see more people running this setup on Vepr 12's and disprove it. If it does I want one!

dsc08660rr.jpg

Got it back from the builder, put on a set of plum RPK handguards and it's ready to go.

WOW !!! We need close up Pic's and what parts you used to make this thing look Factory Fresh..

Sharky

I used factory parts big_smile.gif

Where did you aquire those parts? I'd love to mod mine to factory specs.

My guess is a railed FGB from K-VAR and a Molot folder from Rusmilitary. Best looking V12 in four pages!!!

dsc08660rr.jpg

Got it back from the builder, put on a set of plum RPK handguards and it's ready to go.

WOW !!! We need close up Pic's and what parts you used to make this thing look Factory Fresh..

Sharky

I used factory parts big_smile.gif

Where did you aquire those parts? I'd love to mod mine to factory specs.

My guess is a railed FGB from K-VAR and a Molot folder from Rusmilitary. Best looking V12 in four pages!!!

If you look really really close you can clearly see that the front gas block is a genuine Molot factory part and not a Saiga front block from K-VAR.

LOL actually I think that sashagardner was just in his home country of Russia about 4 weeks ago so I am guessing he brought back some OEM parts.

Edited by defequisimo

Defequisimo,

How can you tell the difference between a Molot and a Izzy railed front gas block. They look the same to an untrained eye. Thanks.

Sorry , that was my lame attempt at a joke no offense intended. ( to much holiday cheer last night) In reality I am looking at them side by side right now and there are some minor differences.

The shaft that can be moved left or right to adjust for windage is quite a bit longer and protrudes from the sides on the Izzy front gas block, also looking from the front or looking from the muzzle end, the hole is shaped differently, also on the Izzy there is a mark on the bottom of the hole to indicate center and on the Molot the mark is above the hole

Awesome!

Absolutely awesome.

I bet that burns some of the redneck's asses that never shut up about Commie this Commie that on some of the gun boards. Here's a genuine Russian - he has a SBS. Probably less hassle than the US government.

Who's the commie now?

• Like 1