Edited by Skilla
  • Like 2
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My VEPR VPO205 with 12 inch (305 mm) barrel. Factory version 03.      

Got mine finally picked up today it is fucking outstanding the rail is straight and the mods have already started. I put on my metal compitition magwell and GK-01 today. I have six 8rd'ers and a 5rd'e

New batch of parts from Russia just came in. Will be updating our website over the weekend. For now here is a picture of my personal V12.

Posted Images

A year ago I had never shot a gun in my life.  The world has changed so much.  Sunday night I finished putting everything together and I like it!  I started with one of the first 1000 imported form Atlantic Firearms.  Added a Bonesteel folder, Chaos Quad rail, GK01 Muzzle, Hogue Grip, Surefire p2x light, Grip Pod GPS-02, and a Beamshot Laser.  I'd like to add a Leupold shotgun scope, anyone know if it will work?

post-45535-0-20682000-1380598280_thumb.jpg

post-45535-0-37651400-1380598296_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is pretty much standard but has a 27" barrel for UK law.

But we are allowed 24" which includes brake IF it is permanently attached.

So I will probably go down that route and get it chopped down to 23" + brake.

Also, using a cheap sling loop as a Ghost Ring !!

Not had a chance to zero yet - I will be using it ONLY with slug on turning targets at 25m in a set of matches we use which are the same as the old Police Pistol and Service Pistol matches we had before we lost our pistols.

Ghost1_zpsa2d4db3d.jpg

Ghost_zpsea78bab1.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

liquid metal where can i get one of those mag release levers?

Shooters-Shop.ru, only source that I am aware of.  $56 a piece, plus a hefty shipping charge.

Rather than trying to navigate the website, I simply e-mailed Maxim Larin (contact info is on the right side on their homepage).  He processed my order for me and provided tracking info when it shipped.  Very helpful guy.

Shooters-Shop.ru, only source that I am aware of.  $56 a piece, plus a hefty shipping charge.

Rather than trying to navigate the website, I simply e-mailed Maxim Larin (contact info is on the right side on their homepage).  He processed my order for me and provided tracking info when it shipped.  Very helpful guy.

Thanks, just by looking at them ... I might just try and make my own

Do you have any idea what that mag release part is actually called? 

Do you have any idea what that mag release part is actually called? 

clear1x1.gif Russian Molot metal magazine release from russiansurplus. net

OK deal (small discount) if you're ordering only one.

Far cheaper to get it from the Russians if you're buying more than one.

Not that I care who buys from where but Alex is Russian. Where do you think he gets his parts from? That's right, Russia, from Russians. Except Alex will get it to you quicker. And there is no legal/customs mumbo jumbo to worry about. But if you go through the shootershop.ru guy, I guess it's the same....even though there is no real business store front or us based office. But whateve's, don't even care.

OK deal (small discount) if you're ordering only one.

Far cheaper to get it from the Russians if you're buying more than one.

Not that I care who buys from where but Alex is Russian. Where do you think he gets his parts from? That's right, Russia, from Russians. Except Alex will get it to you quicker. And there is no legal/customs mumbo jumbo to worry about. But if you go through the shootershop.ru guy, I guess it's the same....even though there is no real business store front or us based office. But whateve's, don't even care.

Nationality has nothing to do with it, point of origin has nothing to do with it, it's all about the math.

One from Alex (with Vepr.org discount code) is $104.50.  One from Shooters-Shop is $126.

Two from Alex (again with discount code) is $209.00.  Two from Shooters-Shop is $182.00.

Shooters-Shop is going to charge you $56 per mag release and a one time shipping charge of $70. 

My mag releases went from Moscow to my front door (upper Midwest) in 4 days.  I have two packages coming from Florida right now that are going to take longer than that.  You're paying for express air mail with Shooters-Shop and it comes lightning fast.

I have absolutely nothing against Alex, but reality is what it is.  Buying one?  Go with Alex.  Buying more than one?  Save some coin and go with Shooters-Shop.

Edit:  I see he has now marked them down to $110.00.  They were $125 when I looked at them yesterday.  Changed numbers to reflect that.

Edited by Liquidmetal
  • Like 1

Guys, I am speaking for everyone by saying please start a new thread to continue to lengthy conversations that do not contain VEPR 12 pictures, and please try your best to keep this a picture and gallery thread for VEPR 12's please. Thanks in advance comrades.

Since the holidays are here, let me revive one of my holiday pics of the VEPR 12:

standupvepr12_zps5d7d1932.jpg

Here's a picture of her that's been used by other users in tumblr posts:

IMG_9889_zps59198ae0.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks to Alex at Legion USA, I finally have the VEPR-12s that I wanted from the beginning. I have had four others prior to getting these two, two fixed stock models and two Royal Tiger FSF models. While, they were all great guns, these are what I originally wanted with the addition of Russian markings, correct 16.9" bbl, railed gas block, and folding stock. Both have been made 922r compliant.

#1 has a flash hider permanently attached that I picked up quite awhile back. It looks like the Russian hider but is internally threaded for Winchoke choke tubes offering some flexibility. It has a total bbl length of about 18.5" it appears:

vepr2_zpsd893bcc4.jpg

#2 is my GK-01 model. I may end up adding a metal flared magwell and extended mag release to this one:

Vepr1_zps59473927.jpg

And both folded:

vepr3_zps66d6fdbd.jpg

Edited by vette447
  • Like 6
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to Alex at Legion USA, I finally have the VEPR-12s that I wanted from the beginning. I have had four others prior to getting these two, two fixed stock models and two Royal Tiger FSF models. While, they were all great guns, these are what I originally wanted with the addition of Russian markings, correct 16.9" bbl, railed gas block, and folding stock. Both have been made 922r compliant.

#1 has a flash hider permanently attached that I picked up quite awhile back. It looks like the Russian hider but is internally threaded for Winchoke choke tubes offering some flexibility. It has a total bbl length of about 18.5" it appears:

vepr3_zps66d6fdbd.jpg

Nice setup. who makes the winchoke hider you have there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...