Picture Post, Lets see your Vepr-12

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My VEPR VPO205 with 12 inch (305 mm) barrel. Factory version 03.      

Got mine finally picked up today it is fucking outstanding the rail is straight and the mods have already started. I put on my metal compitition magwell and GK-01 today. I have six 8rd'ers and a 5rd'e

New batch of parts from Russia just came in. Will be updating our website over the weekend. For now here is a picture of my personal V12.

Posted Images

CSS sells them, it's the CSS-m4 style commercial tube. Required lots of modification and hand filing to get it to fit, at least for me. Was a pita and would have been nice if CSS had it done already but these things just came out so not all parts will fit right away

Is that your Vepr - AZG?

How did you get that buffer tube rear stock installed like that where it collapses to almost contact the rear of the receiver itself?

Edited by AZG

Great pictures! I am waiting on delivery of mine. Should be by next Wednesday. Are these number matching? ie trunion, bolt, carrier. etc?

Mine are. Everything they could put a number on, they have and they match up.

Thanks for the info!! Can't wait!

Got some of my new parts in, now all I'm waiting for is my Bonesteel Firestorm brake, Tapco G2 FCG, my SGM mags and the lock nut for the muzzle brake. May mod the lower handguard with a bottom and one side rail but I'm undecided on that as of now, the modding never ends...

VLTOR Milspec stock adapter

Magpul MOE stock w/ enhanced recoil pad

Hogue rubber pistol grip

RAM enhanced mag release

Primary Arms Micro Dot

post-24638-0-94692100-1351738538_thumb.jpg

post-24638-0-86991600-1351738566_thumb.jpg

Edited by Echomaker
  • Like 1

Got mine finally picked up today it is fucking outstanding the rail is straight and the mods have already started. I put on my metal compitition magwell and GK-01 today. I have six 8rd'ers and a 5rd'er with three more 5's , two more 8's and a black RPK sling on the way. Then on payday I am getting a vltor M4 tube, a magpul stock and a XS bigdot front sight and it will be done.... For now. I will post the pics tomorrow night when I have time to take them I can't seem to set it down right now for some reason. I may even make the wife sleep on the couch tonight so my new baby can sleep in bed with me.red_heart.gif

post-21226-0-86007600-1351964933_thumb.jpg

post-21226-0-47256100-1351964972_thumb.jpg

post-21226-0-66620400-1351964954_thumb.jpg

I will add more pics when my sling and stock get here in a few weeks.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 7