my military family and friends who tell me they are instructed in how to refuse an illegal order, and turn their guns on any officer who attempts to use their authority to prosecute illegal orders.

In my 20+ years of military service it was drilled into all that we had the right to refuse any and all immoral and/or illegal orders. I have never heard of any instruction to turn weapons on the person who issued the orders. I can say with confidence that you got that wrong. What you don't hear much of is that while every person in the military knows of this right, they are not instructed as to what is or could be an illegal or immoral order. I guess the Joint Chiefs think that it would be common sense. Some would think this is a flaw but what it does is to throw uncertainty into the mix; the end result is that while troops are told about the right, they are also told that if you exercise it, you'd better be ready to handle the consequences if you are wrong... This serves as a brake to prevent unnecessary whinery.

Looks like the psy-ops officers are already at work

post-32655-0-26766600-1351284067.jpg

That story is a complete fabrication. Info-wars has officially jumped the shark.

I don't know the story's validity, but if you can disprove the story and show factual information that demonstrates it is indeed false, I invite you to do so.

I have a source that's the Soldier X's friend, lets call him Soldier Blue Falcon. He says that Soldier X is a whiny nincompoop that made it all up. Good enough for you? Its no worse than what the linked article is presenting.

Look, if you want to believe in the article go ahead. If you want to call me a sheep for thinking its retarded, by all means go ahead. Let's just continue this retarded cycle. I'm over it. Come late November when they're executing forum members in the street, you can give me a big 'I told you so'. When they're not, you can say thank God that weren't able to do to the awareness spread through Alex Jones' preachings... and I'll just praise all of you that are on the cutting edge of the fight against the powers of the NWO.

In the Air Force "Blue Falcon" is code for "Buddy Fucker", maybe it was intentional, maybe not. Just thought I would share.

• Like 2

That story is a complete fabrication. Info-wars has officially jumped the shark.

I don't know the story's validity, but if you can disprove the story and show factual information that demonstrates it is indeed false, I invite you to do so.

I have a source that's the Soldier X's friend, lets call him Soldier Blue Falcon. He says that Soldier X is a whiny nincompoop that made it all up. Good enough for you? Its no worse than what the linked article is presenting.

Look, if you want to believe in the article go ahead. If you want to call me a sheep for thinking its retarded, by all means go ahead. Let's just continue this retarded cycle. I'm over it. Come late November when they're executing forum members in the street, you can give me a big 'I told you so'. When they're not, you can say thank God that weren't able to do to the awareness spread through Alex Jones' preachings... and I'll just praise all of you that are on the cutting edge of the fight against the powers of the NWO.

Risky, the word of Alex Jones is not the word of God. Not one person was implying that is in this thread. And why shouldnt this article have any truth? Im not saying the entire article should be taken as such, but dont forget about this:

http://www.washingto...emism/?page=all

We are all labeled as a threat to the system for one or more reasons. The biggest one is that we all share a passion for freedom and firearms. It comes as no suprise that they would expand that list to include those that prep.

Kinda sad when you think about it. Back in the 60's my Moms, Dad recalls being told to prep by the governement. It was encouraged to be self reliant, and self sustained. Thats not the case anymore. And I dont base my current beliefs in politics based on what Alex Jones says. I base them one recent events that have come to pass. And Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. After the bullshit with F&F, we should all be questioning what the real intentions are for those that are chosen to "represent" us in Washington.

ETA:

I forgot to add this, for those that havent seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXomoQD8lJ8

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 2

I just don't want to see the forum revert to the thrice daily Infor-Wars posting that we had 6 months ago or whatever it was and pretending that its news. Some people mistake my extreme skepticism of poorly sourced info wars shit for blanket trust of the government... Regarding Alex Jones, go ahead try and run down the actual facts and information in the vast majority of their articles, its almost all stretched from tiny bits and otherwise mostly contrived. Like Odd Man Out point out about the FM mentioned... its an FM!! They're unclassified FIELD MANUALS, how exactly were they 'leaked'??? Fast and Furious, DHS reports on Vets are all troubling signs of the times in our government... and I'd much rather focus my attention on these topics rather than chasing some fictional Shadow Government white rabbit down an Info-Wars rabbit hole.

Speaking of psyops, lets go one step further with this article. Perhaps, just maybe, its a gubnit plant, "leaked" on purpose, to get preppers to disengage from each other online, groups and individuals. That way they can pick em off one or two at a time without the rest catchn on till its too late.

Come on Zombie Apocalypse! If we're screwed anyway, we oughta at least getta shoot someting, lol.

• Like 1

Don't know how many of you were in the military for any length of time, but those of us who were know that they have an FM for EVERYTHING from how to cook powdered eggs to survival. These FM's have an expiration date usually a few years down the road, as soon as one comes out the pencil pushers start working on the new one. Most of the content is just carried over from one to another, you can get PDF's of pretty much any of them without any problem if you wanted to, I have the survival one and it's filled with loads of great information. I looked at the two referenced in this "news" flash and they're just the same old crap that's always been handed out, just with new dates and whatever changes that years Hot Dog Officers dreamed up to justify their existence. Face it, it's the Military's fricking JOB to handle this shit if it becomes a problem.

Just another bullshit fear-monger that thinks everythings a conspiracy...

The only problem I see is the feds criminalizing Americans for no damn reason. I dont see the people as being the fear mongers, as we're not the ones buying ammo by the billions, armored vehicles, armored checkpoints or passing shitty legislation trying to strip us of our rights, or advacating the Constitution be re-written. But when we the people try to do the same, or similar, we get deemed a terrorist.. And thats no conspiracy.

• Like 4

The only problem I see is the feds criminalizing Americans for no damn reason. I dont see the people as being the fear mongers, as we're not the ones buying ammo by the billions, armored vehicles, armored checkpoints or passing shitty legislation trying to strip us of our rights, or advacating the Constitution be re-written. But when we the people try to do the same, or similar, we get deemed a terrorist.. And thats no conspiracy.

Exactly Captain.

Let me relate a little story here. This past week I decided to grab a burger from a fast food joint on other side of the small town I live in. My route takes me past a county fire station. On the drive past I noticed three county police cars in the parking lot. Each of them a k9 unit with their dogs out on leashes, but the cops in plain clothes. Odd I think to myself.

This said burger joint I went to lies on the other side of a interstate overpass. At the end of the exit ramp I notice a black armored vehicle with a external ram, labeled "police", the side hatch thrown open and the driver in full tactical gear. Again, not something I see every day.

Took about 10 minutes waiting in the drive thru to get my food and be on my way. Again, my route home takes me past the fire station. This time the lot is full, 15-20 members of the county SWAT team in full gear, armed to the teeth, going through a briefing. The armored vehicle was now here, the dogs and their handlers still milling about. Cop cars everywhere.

My house is actually about 200 meters from the fire station, and about 20 minutes later the entire parking lot over there was empty. There has been no news of a SWAT raid on tv, or in print. And had there been a major bust of some kind in this town the cops would have had it all over the news. since I live about 30 miles outside a major city.

The point of my story? How hard would it have been for this crew to roll up unannounced on any one of us? Now a days they don't even need a legitimate reason to do so, they will act on a mere rumor or potentially false information and make no apologies about it. How many times in the news lately have we all read about law enforcement hitting the wrong house, shooting innocent citizens, detaining people against their will without any real evidence and merely on suspicion? Is it really that big of a stretch to think the military has actually put plans into motion to disarm law abiding citizens if they see fit - Constitution be damned?

I think they people laughing about conspiracy theories and ridiculing the concept of troops going door to door need to remember Katrina and take off their damn rose colored glasses while they are at it....

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 2

Not that I think it CAN'T happen... I just think it would be with the assistance of UN troops because of so many oath keepers and such. My local PD? The young blood in the County Dept. would be more likely to get involved than out city police.

The article states "rioting if if Benghazi barry is not re-elected". Where I live in Texas, if the eggplant gets kicked out there will be no riots, probably only a federal holiday declared that this commie prick is out of power and a city wide party thrown. Confiscation of guns in this state will indeed be suicide for those attempting this. We may just close off the state an utilize the massive military resources located here to defend the state from this BS. Lastly, if those who plan on rioting are the hollywood, occupy, eggplant supporter pussies, I don't think there is much to worry about. These loser pussies will scatter like rats when the first one gets blown away. They, just like their eggplant leader talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 1

I heard tinfoil was comfortable this time of year. Should we all vote for a guy that said Iran isn't a threat too? Obama's M.O. is big government through the legal system even if he uses underhanded methods. Food stamps and welfare programs for example could be used to give people a choice to go hungry, or give up their firearms willingly. This Infowars *CRAP* eats away at peoples' minds like a narcotic, and replaces it with fear. If half the hogwash they said was true this country wouldn't exist!

• Like 1

Hello

I am immensely proud and somewhat relieved to hear of the heroic "refusal to obey commands" demonstrated by the ex-Navy Seals in Libya. Those intripid guardians followed their conscience rather than the orders they were given, and I daresay both of them had a strong suspicion that would be their last battle.

I only bring this up because if that is a display of the fortitude of the American Military Men/Women in the ranks today, then by God, we have nothing to worry about.

And by the same token, it's understandable why the resident keeps as many of them as far away from Washington, D.C. as possible.

May God find a special, peaceful place for those amazing Heroes.

Damn throat lump.

Respectfully posted,

-guido in Houston

"God Loves Liberty"

• Like 7

Hello

I am immensely proud and somewhat relieved to hear of the heroic "refusal to obey commands" demonstrated by the ex-Navy Seals in Libya. Those intripid guardians followed their conscience rather than the orders they were given, and I daresay both of them had a strong suspicion that would be their last battle.

I only bring this up because if that is a display of the fortitude of the American Military Men/Women in the ranks today, then by God, we have nothing to worry about.

And by the same token, it's understandable why the resident keeps as many of them as far away from Washington, D.C. as possible.

May God find a special, peaceful place for those amazing Heroes.

Damn throat lump.

Respectfully posted,

-guido in Houston

"God Loves Liberty"

Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Rest in peace, my brothers in arms.

Now, for next time:

Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

• Like 2

Another thing to think of is that there are more "former" millitary members then active duty now a days. With all the brac crap and cutbacks they let a lot of good people go. I know the volunteer state would not go quitely. Well you know the real part of tn anyway not that place to the west that shares the same name. Around my lil hometown in the woods most everyone served. Kind of like a family commitment. Good ol boys and bubbas that can trace thier millitary liniage back before the civil war. Deer hunters that can pull off shots that you bet money on. Out of my high school class 70% of us joined up. Talking these peoples hard earned stuff will not be easy. You get up into our mountains and and you will get chewed. Google the term redneck and it will help you know. Most people dont even know about that bloody war fought on our own soil, maxim machinguns turned on coal diggers. It can happen. Will it be worthwhile for them? In some places like kalifornia? Probally. Texas and Tn, never

• Like 2

Lets not rule out the possiblility of criminalization of the 2nd Amendment. Many in Washington already want that. That aspect often gets overlooked. Instead of outright banning guns, they could just criminalize their use or link it to terrorism.

And Oddman, riding on UFO's would be cool, but I prefer to see my oppressors riding on Dinosaurs, with laserbeams on their heads. 022.gif

Washington the state, or Washington DC?