Where to buy Molot GK-01 muzzle brake???

Hello,

Anyone got a connection in Russia or know where I can get one?

I did a search and a user called Samal was selling them for $160 on here but their user name looks to be inactive as I can't send them a PM.

russiansurplus.net is sold out and wants $200

firespeedtactical isn't to bad at $172 but doesn't answer their emails.....so I have my doubts with them.

Thanks

CSS has a US made copy but they are also out, Greg stated in another post that they will have them back in stock in a couple of weeks. You may want to contact them they are a lot cheaper from them you'll be able to afford 2 or 3 additional mags for what you save. And you'll also get in on their drawing for a new Vepr 12.

Good Lord, can nobody do simple research anymore???? Try searching this site, then the web. The answers are out there if you but look.

BTW, welcome to the forum...

I have searched for this info also and came up with the same results as the original poster. If you have some additional information please feel free to help out.

Iron 808 Thanks for the info man...I saw they had a US made one but they failed to give details about it. The reason I want the real deal Molot GK-01 is it is made from forged aluminum....I have no idea what the american knockoff is made out of.

Also "odd man out" I obviously did some research.....Just because I'm "new" on this forum doesn't automatically make me a dumbshit.

I made an account HERE because I couldn't find the answer on my own and though that since I'm looking for a Russian muzzle brake for my vepr 12 this might be the best place to find answers. Thanks for the extremely helpful post.....

• Like 1

Franz

Since no one is in possesion of the CSS GK-01, how would you know if the material is different? -- a bit of a reach I'd say...

Newbs

Many people come here and ask the same questions over and over and over like baby birds sitting in the nest with their mouths open waiting to be fed. Please excuse my frustration with this growing trend. If you searched the web and this site you have fed yourself.

Hey, billy, your welcome -- always here to teach a man to fish...

Also, to all; this site is not for the thin skinned.

Edited by Odd Man Out

You wont get one for less than 200 anymore, I got one from Samal, one of the last and lucky ones.

Most of the searches you do will give you the answer, you got your answer, It sounds like you did not

like it as you asked a question that seems to pop up every now and then. Now if you had sent a PM to someone who has

a GK-01 they would have given you the same answer you got out of your search.

As far as name calling, it does no one any good, we just start to not answer the questions

that have been asked over and over again.Johnboy.gif

You are fustrated by people asking questions on an online weapon forum? Good god how old are you? Move out of your mothers basement fucktard and stop posting worthless bullshit in my thread.

With that attitude your stay will be short. Enjoy it and get the most you can because this is probably one of the most informative forums you will get info on the weapon you are asking about. You seem extremely bothered by the response and if you are that bothered by it then you are the one with issues.

Secondly, this is not your thread but the site owners, you are a guest here. Although before long it may belong to juggernaut.

But back to your question. As its obvious everyone is out of stock and anything that comes in soon will not be cheap. Be ready to pay and wait. No way to tell when they will be back in stock at a steady pace.

You are fustrated by people asking questions on an online weapon forum? Good god how old are you? Move out of your mothers basement fucktard and stop posting worthless bullshit in my thread.

Billyboy

Easy now, untwist those panties. Yup, I am frustrated by incapable people who ask questions that have been answered time and time again. Also, you display a very high level of verbiage; could you elucidate me as to the meaning of "fucktard"? I don't have a degree in white trashology.

For all the rest of the readers out there, I'm just funnin the youngin...

• Like 1

Oh, so the material is the same? Excuse me, Mr I Like To Be a Dick To Newbs Because it Makes Me Feel Special for Wasting So Much Time Here.

Oh wait, Its not the same material according to the two manufacturers of the parts in question... thats right, i musta missed my trolling class where they taught me to outright dismiss facts just for the sake of sounding more like an asshole. Maybe i can borrow your notes sometime?

If you ask me, the only incapable person in this thread is trolling with the handle "Odd man out" who literally said nothing on subject in three posts.

Franz

Two sayings that you may not know that I find profound:

1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself forever.

and

2. Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

My original intent was to teach men to fish through shame -- not the best method I agree but I see the gen pop becoming less and less capable of so many things that it bubbles up in frustration when displayed on this forum. Mea Culpa.

I never claim to be infallible and I am always eager to learn something new so could you tell me the difference in materiels between the Russian and U.S. GK-01? How is the Russian Aluminum so much better than the U.S. Aluminum?

Finally, I must admit I admire the way you tried to incorporate the academic elements from my previous rebuff within your scathing rebuke. Bravo Sir!

Sorry if I annoyed you.

I never claim to be infallible and I am always eager to learn something new so could you tell me the difference in materiels between the Russian and U.S. GK-01? How is the Russian Aluminum so much better than the U.S. Aluminum?

Molot Arms as well as IZMASH use D16T (Д16Т) Al alloy and Molot use forged D16T (Д16Т) for making GK-01, we don't know what kind of Al CCS is used for making their copies of GK-01, except it is good quality sad.png, if you think all Al alloys have the same material properties, you'd better teach pig to thing wink.png, as you've wrote above.

There is no material comparison showed us by CSS (they know about D16T), the Al alloy should have the same properties or be better, and if they copied 100% of dimensions of GK-01, we can say that copy is not the worse worth than original.

Update: it was mean worse not worth sad.png (English is not my Native)

Edited by PapaZorro

Papa

Good to have your input. I know alot about aluminum so my pig is already an opera singer -- no lessons needed. D16T is a close equivalent to our 2024-T4 which is a good strong type but it does not weld very well. Amazing what you can find if you but look!

So Ladies and Gents, if I read what PZ has written correctly (if CSS has the same dimensions as the GK-01 and it is made out of the same/similar aluminum as the GK-01) then " we can say that copy is not the worth than original. " or and I hope that I have changed this correctly (please let me know as soon as possible Papa and I will fix it if it is wrong); WE CAN SAY THAT THE COPY IS NOT WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL.

Edited by Odd Man Out

http://forum.saiga-1...per#entry810623

The prepper sight is called Fire speed tactical

They have them in stock for 172.50

They are sold out. Next shipment is weeks out according to their Facebook page.

There web site took my order and my card info with no mention of being out of stock.

I guess I will cancel and wait for CSS to get them. I have always received good service from CSS