Saiga 12 Bumpinator Pumpkin Massacre

Man that looks like fun but you need to eat your Wheaties son.That thing it still kicking your skinny ass like the last S12 Bumpinator S12 video. RESPECT THE SAIGA12, RESPECT IT! It has no mercy!

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 2

Man that looks like fun but you need to eat your Wheaties son.That thing it still kicking your skinny ass like the last S12 Bumpinator S12 video. RESPECT THE SAIGA12, RESPECT IT! It has no mercy!

no offense im a little guy but my girl handles mine better than that. looks like fun but pumpkins are just to expensive im a brokea$$

Is it because if he held the bumpinator tight to the shoulder like he should to keep it from kicking his ass it wouldn't work properly? A proper stance may hinder the bumpinator's mechanics. Only thing I can think of.

• Like 1

Is it because if he held the bumpinator tight to the shoulder like he should to keep it from kicking his ass it wouldn't work properly? A proper stance may hinder the bumpinator's mechanics. Only thing I can think of.

this. Doesn't operate like a normal gun. If you try to shoot this like normal (ultra operator style) then it won't bump fire.

Hmmmm

It would be nice to find a DIY tutorial on that somewhere

I'm going to do the 'how to' vid at the end of the series. And only if I get enough views. Not worth make the how to and only getting like 5k views. Then other people would just jack it from me and I'd be SOL.

Just curious what ammo were you using. It looked like some high brass of some kind.

A mixture of stuff. A lot of cheap clay shot. Some high brass bird shot. And some 00 buck shot. And some slugs.

Your left hand is pushing away from your torso. While your right hand is pulling the stock into your shoulder. it's an odd way to shoot a 12 gauge. Causes difficulty. IF you shoot properly then the bump fire won't work.