Vepr-12 T-Shirt

If we can get some interest on here, there's someone that can make them.

I'm in for 1 or 2 myself

TBD, but most likely along the lines of the S12 shirts, I can't speak for Jugg, but I am just giving him a hand with the leg work.

I have a few shirt ideas

1. Get a "Prancing" Boar ie coat of arms style and put a star offset from it do a shield shaped backing with Molot Vepr 12 under it. Alt style is the Vepr profile stood up on it's butt stock across from said boar and in the middle make a crest of some kind (Search NCR Ranger patch from Fallout)

2. If you've seen the California flag you know where I am going with this replace bear with a boar.

3. A profile of the Vepr 12 just like the s12 shirts, but we could decide to kit it up via vote or whatever.

if you guys have any ideas let me know, but it will need to be one thing decided that we can get enough people to want to buy, unless of course we get crazy interest from people and can do a lot of ideas. I'm going to try and do my best with my lame photoshop skills.

Edited by Syndicate

I do not really care for any of the phrases posted.

I would like to keep it very simple & low key.

Like just a picture of the Vepr 12 along with Molot & the Molot logo. Would be cool in Russian as well.

I would be very happy with a shirt with the design similar to whats on the box.

• Like 3

I do not really care for any of the phrases posted.

I would like to keep it very simple & low key.

Like just a picture of the Vepr 12 along with Molot & the Molot logo. Would be cool in Russian as well.

I would be very happy with a shirt with the design similar to whats on the box.

+1 to that.

I've made several own design t-shirts with both my Vepr-12 using textile printer.

No offense, but you gave Carolina SS holy hell for not clearly stating "Copy of GK-01", and yet you go around making t-shirts with graphics you certainly don't have the rights to? eta nye pravilno

Edited by Koljec
  • Like 1

I've made several own design t-shirts with both my Vepr-12 using textile printer.

No offense, but you gave Carolina SS holy hell for not clearly stating "Copy of GK-01", and yet you go around making t-shirts with graphics you certainly don't have the rights to? eta nye pravilno

Believe or not, Matt Groening wrote "The Simpson Handbook" for people who want to draw Simpsons for personal use. I draw Homer with Vepr as personal avatar, and in Exif data is © 20 Century Fox is presented, and if someone wants to earn the money from these pics thay have to contact them or Matt Groening. The t-shirts, as avatars, was made for my personal use also.

Believe or not, Matt Groening wrote "The Simpson Handbook" for people who want to draw Simpsons for personal use. I draw Homer with Vepr as personal avatar, and in Exif data is © 20 Century Fox is presented, and if someone wants to earn the money from these pics thay have to contact them or Matt Groening. The t-shirts, as avatars, was made for my personal use also.

Personal use is fine. And, believe it or not, Carolina SS improved upon the GK-01's design.

You're a little too much of a cheerleader for the Vepr 12 when the gun is not the quality of other $1,000 firearms commonly available in the US.

And, believe it or not, Carolina SS improved upon the improved upon the GK-01's design.

Correctly to write worsen the GK-01's design, if you're attended Physics classes :( , but I'm not familiar to the business on stolen ideas/intellectual property. GK-01 is not Molot or IZMASH design it's Ilyns design.

Maybe French and Finland Police and others are also cheerleader ;) I don't defend Molot, when they made not good QC shotguns, but the truth is that they made them better then IZMASH, and when IZMASH made shotgun based on AK-12 and the quality of showed example, I'll switch to Saiga-12, and became the next year "cheerleader" of Kalashnikov Corp.

And, believe it or not, Carolina SS improved upon the improved upon the GK-01's design.

Correctly to write worsen the GK-01's design, if you're attended Physics classes sad.png , but I'm not familiar to the business on stolen ideas/intellectual property. GK-01 is not Molot or IZMASH design it's Ilyns design.

Maybe French and Finland Police and others are also cheerleader wink.png I don't defend Molot, when they made not good QC shotguns, but the truth is that they made them better then IZMASH, and when IZMASH made shotgun based on AK-12 and the quality of showed example, I'll switch to Saiga-12, and became the next year "cheerleader" of Kalashnikov Corp.

I don't like that you hypocritically and ignorantly disparage one of this forum's best vendors, and I don't really care what Frogs and Finns think, or how Ilyn's (whoever that is) design is the pinnacle of design when some domestic ingenuity has improved upon it in terms of price and availability if not actual function.

Vepr 12s are nowhere near similarly priced SA Benellis out of the box. They're nifty, but they remain an over-priced modder's gun. Thanks for your incessant cheerleading, though.