Vepr-12 T-Shirt

I actually think the CSS design change makes sense from a physics standpoint. And I am assuming there is no compelling reason to lie about development testing. They don't seem the sort to do that to sell something anyway.

By enlarging the right side slots they are allocating more "push juice" to the right. If they have done that correctly it will offset the new push juice emitted to the left. If they have not (and they say have not) altered the upward vents, the same amount of down/rear force is achieved. Now, if the old and new side ports retain a backward slant (having a hard time with the pictures of css or GK-01 seeing that there is a back slant), then there will be more force generated in the straight back recoil equation. This assumes there is enough gas to achieve all of these tasks. Empirical testing seems to verify that there is sufficient gas.

I works for me.

Edited by alternety

I actually think the CSS design change makes sense from a physics standpoint. And I am assuming there is no compelling reason to lie about development testing. They don't seem the sort to do that to sell something anyway.

By enlarging the right side slots they are allocating more "push juice" to the right. If they have done that correctly it will offset the new push juice emitted to the left. If they have not (and they say have not) altered the upward vents, the same amount of down/rear force is achieved. Now, if the old and new side ports retain a backward slant (having a hard time with the pictures of css or GK-01 seeing that there is a back slant), then there will be more force generated in the straight back recoil equation. This assumes there is enough gas to achieve all of these tasks. Empirical testing seems to verify that there is sufficient gas.

I works for me.

T SHIRT THREADDDD-DAHHHHHHH

MUZZLE DEVICE THREAD IS ALREADY STARTED SHOOO!!!

lol grimace.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I personally would like to see something simplistic, and heavily influenced by it's country of Origin. Maybe just a red shirt, with Vepr 12 in yellow in a nice font. Or a red shirt that just says Vyatskie Polyany Machine Building Plant. My favorite would just be a stencil of a hammer on the front( "molot" means hammer) and a number 12 on the back. Like a team sports shirt sorta...

Looks like shit, but wanted to see if I could make something a little more concrete in under 5 minutes. Was success. I'll put more time in it if more interest. Or a different one of the ideas I posted above. Maybe I'll create a new thread and let people vote between the three ideas, and also people can provide critiques, changes, or completely different ideas. I just threw some lettering on there real quick, I think would look cool if in a final version the lettering on the left breast ran down the hammers handle... anyway... ignore the conflicting shades of red.. like I said, had a five minute limit from start to finish...

2013-01-27_142209_zps55805ede.jpg

2013-01-27_142246_zpscd802fd7.jpg

Edited by Muffman

Hey Mullet Man,

That Bear is cool but I think it's a Russian Hockey Team's logo... check it out: http://hc-molot.ru/

I found a couple of pics that had reference to Molot that I'm running by PapaZorro to see what he can tell me about them.

It seems that there are a couple of references to their logo that include both the Star and the Hammer and Sickle.

One of them is some sort of medal or pin of some sort that has a Rifle and a Sword crossed behind the Star with the Hammer and Sickle inside.

If there's interest in this type of approach I'll try to do something when I get some time.

Bankoboev.Ru_serp_i_molot_na_zvezde.jpg

Bankoboev.Ru_serp_i_molot.jpg

Guys,

I received a reply from PapaZorro and evidently the word Molot translates to "Big Hammer"

He also sent me a couple of links relative to their corporate logo including their ISPC Team Logo.

Here are som possible mods to create a U.S. Team logo

1. Use the ISPC logo as a starting place

2. Replace the plain font Molot and use the Molot Logo script

3. Eliminate the word OPEN completely

4. Replace the year 2010 with VEPR 12?

What do you think? It's simple and could easily be done on a T Shirt and would keep us aligned with our friends across the pond that created this great rifle...

molot10.png

14022_600.jpg