Warranty work "count". Who did and did not need warrany work O

VEPR Warrany work count.  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Did your VEPR 12 need warranty work Out of Box.

• Yes, I needed warranty work on my VEPR 12 OOB
    • No, my VEPR 12 was fine.

lol, hundreds shipped, ONE has a fte problem that hasnt even determined to be manufacturing error. could be ammo or operator error.

You know everyone with problems will immediately post, but nine out of ten people with a working happy shotgun, would rather shoot it, than participate in some poll, or post on a forum.

Ill let you know when i pick up mine. Odds and experience tell me it will be fine.

• Like 1

lol, hundreds shipped, ONE has a fte problem that hasnt even determined to be manufacturing error. could be ammo or operator error.

You know everyone with problems will immediately post, but nine out of ten people with a working happy shotgun, would rather shoot it, than participate in some poll, or post on a forum.

Ill let you know when i pick up mine. Odds and experience tell me it will be fine.

There might be a lot that would not post. But I assumed there will be a ton of members here that will even if its fine. Like me. I posted the poll in hopes it would show lots more rifles that come in fine. I figure that will be true. I figure there will be more threads with complaints than will praise so I would hope the poll would actually show how out numbered the complaints are.

Two Vepr 12 shotguns (Atlantic).

-Slight differences between Vepr12s.

-Minimal 1913 picatinny cant.

-Have not fired yet.

-so far, all general functions seem to work.

-very tight gas tube release lever.

MAIN DIFFERENCE - Rear sight.

1st Vepr12 rear sight is very tight and properly manufactured.

2nd Vepr12 rear sight has slop from left to right (wobble).

LMAO @ SGM voting they don't need warranty work.

What in the...

uh business members buy guns too.....? nah surely not.

They are the importer, are they not?

If so, wouldn't them voting in this be tantamount to rigging the results?

What in the...

uh maybe they bought one for them self that didnt need any work done. They can do that. meh I you are the only one bothered lol.

What in the...

uh maybe they bought one for them self that didnt need any work done. They can do that. meh I you are the only one bothered lol.

They bought one from themselves? And they are chiming in on that one particular unit. No need to speak up for the 1000 units they imported.

Ya. That makes sense. I also did not realize you spoke for everyone... which begs the question why you needed a poll to answer your OP question, but in your latest post you demonstrate an amazing ability to determine how the entire population of the universe feels about a particular subject.

Edited by ec4321

What in the...

They bought one from themselves? And they are chiming in on that one particular unit. No need to speak up for the 1000 units they imported.

Ya. That makes sense. I also did not realize you spoke for everyone... which begs the question why you needed a poll to answer your OP question, but in your latest post you demonstrate an amazing ability to determine how the entire population of the universe feels about a particular subject.

I didnt chime in for anyone. Anyone who is upset that SGM decided to post that they had no issues with a weapon is free to do so. Thus far only you have. Im making an observation. So until anyone else speaks up. You are the only one throwing a hissy fit. lol

I for one assume that SGM bought a unit for them self they are free to speak up about it. If anyone bought a unit from them it is theirs alone not SGMs and that person needs the warranty work not SGM, that is between them and the importer and whoever will do the work. They can speak up about it. But how ever you want to look at it. I dont see the issue. Obvious you have one. Preach on brotha.

Thirdly, I posted this poll for anyone and everyone. Honestly joe blow can vote even is he didnt get a VEPR. I dont really give a rats ass. It was basically to have a representation of who was going to return their VEPRs for warranty vs who isnt. There seemed to be some threads with multiple disappointed parties and well that made me think of a poll. If you dont like polls I can direct you to Nalioths new cave where he hangs out. You will get along with him fine.

If you need any other lessons in Trolling PM me. You are kind of bad at it.

i voted because i bought one for myself and didn't hand pick it. just had the warehouse guy grab me one and everything was fine. sorry didn't know i wasn't allowed to vote. pssh you would think we are where the guns are made since i can't vote. (that is a joke people don't get all keyboard warrior on me)

oh and no we didn't import them, if you have one you would see the import mark on the shotgun doesnt say sgm.

• Like 2

My dust cover is slightly shifted to the left so I have to push it to the right when I close it but that seems to keep it even more stable. Finish looks OK and everything looks good, nothing canted too bad. Plan on shooting it in a couple of weeks. Added a Bonesteel folding stock and an ATI Scorpion grip with a new short grip screw and bushing from CarolniaShooters. The new grip feels and looks great. Just got in a buttstock pad also. I wouldn't say the gun was perfect but I don't think I'll need to send it back for warrenty work. I do think a $1,000 shotgun should be in perfect shape and mine was not. My RRA LAR8 was a freakin work of art when it arrived so I sort of expected the same quality of the Vepr. As a sidenote I just ordered a Vepr ak47 so It will be interesting what condition that arrives in. Will update after I shoot the gun. Overall I'm satisfied.

Edited by dwoodul