Sign in to follow this  
GameOps

S12 barrel shrouds

i was wondering if you guys made your barrel shrouds? cause i really like the slotted ar style one you put on your youtube conversion video(part 5 i belive), but i been thinking if it was possible to have one made with threading on the front to attach any muzzle break/door breacher/DNA collector that i would want... Do ya think its possible? i'm broke right now but i'm wishing about it, like tax return time wishing big_smile.gif

i know where to get their barrel shrouds, i go to their website too often but i'm wanting one made with threads on the front so i can have the shroud with any aftermarket break i want attached to the front.. i hope that makes it more clear

is the raptor claw barrel shroud/break 1 piece? cause i notice theres a seam near the front end on the pic. i might just end up getting that... wut i wana try n do is electroplate it a 2tone color but keep the end piece black and have the shroud part copper or nickel plated, i also wanna plate the forearm, stock, maybe trigger guard n trigger too