Issues with Krebs AK ghost ring sight

So... today I received my Krebs AK 1000m AK ghost ring sight. It's VERY well machined and has a fantastic finish on it. I wanted to replace the useless RPK rear sight on my M+M M10-762 with it. So I popped off the RPK type rear sight, went to exchange the slider and ... umm. Yeah. The notches are on the the other side. Ok, no problem... I just turn the slider around! So then I slide the slider on it and it fits! Or does it? I notice that the slider fits and holds from friction alone. Yep, that's right... the teeth on the slider do NOT match the grooves in the Krebs. WTF? So I email Krebs and have not heard back yet. I'll be damned if I have to add a replacement $15 slider to an already ridiculously priced (took me a week to finally bite the bullet) leaf sight! Has anyone else here had issues mating their slider to a Krebs sight blade? Upon looking closely, it is easily evident that the Krebs grooves are tighter than the teeth on my original slider. It's a "no go".

Any advice?

Had the same problem with the Krebs on my sks. If you didn't mar the finish to bad during install/removal, they will give you a refund. If you did, my advice is to sell it on a forum and purchase a set of mojo microclick sights. After trying both, I greatly prefer the mojos.

Why? I prefer the distinct marked clicks to the vague ones of the slider. Added bonus is that you can adjust for windage from the rear sight. I had a Krebs on a MAK-90 that didn't shoot quite straight. To zero it I had to adjust for windage at the front sight post, allowing the hood around the post to protrude into my sight picture, VERY ANNOYING. Mojo solved that for me as well.

Update on the Krebs: I have received an email back (after my email sent explaining my issue along with my order # info, prodect info, lot #, etc). Krebs says their going to send me a slider (which I would assume they know to work with their sight) free of charge.

I have to admit (assuming this slider works) that this is fantastic customer service!

We will see, though. I'll update if/when slider arrives and if it works.

UPDATE:

Well, I just received the slider in the mail today from Krebs (holy heck that was fast!). They sent it first class priority mail. The slider is obviously a Saiga version (VERY well machined, zero burrs, clean hatching on the ends, and the usual, for Saiga, grey color). It definitely lock on to the Krebs blade (although almost too tightly, definitely NOT smooth) and works. I took the slider apart, shot it with some Rustoleum flat black engine paint (grey slider on black blade didn't look right) and baked the painted slider pieces (did not pain the teeth) in the oven for half an hour at 300* then let her cool. Came out FANTASTIC! Not going to put it back together yet (wait a few days for paint to fully harden), so I can't comment on use yet (I'll report back with a range report later).

Although it stinks that I had to go through this hassle, I commend Krebs for the fast and curteous service provided to resolve this issue!