fun with vepr 12 selector and folding stock

Left side folder please

3rd icon from top left, special BBCCode window pops up, select Media in the drop down, paste link in the bottom box, click OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGUFnSuF-eQ

One problem with youtube links, if you try and post the link embedded it will not work. Just copy the link from the address bar.

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 3

Is the intent of the video to show that you can flick the stock open and the gun to hot in one motion, or is it to show that the stock hits the selector and changes the setting.

To put it differently, can you flick the safety back and forth while the stock is folded?

Is the intent of the video to show that you can flick the stock open and the gun to hot in one motion, or is it to show that the stock hits the selector and changes the setting.

To put it differently, can you flick the safety back and forth while the stock is folded?

The first one. The stock does not touch the selector in any position

DSC04859-crop.jpg

• Like 2

The first one. The stock does not touch the selector in any position

DSC04859-crop.jpg

are these a direct slide in, no shaving the sides to adjust for the thicker receiver? when will warsaw length be available...doesn't matter right or left folder.

Very slick. I'd like a shorter hinge, but if I had a vepr, I think I would just go with one of your stocks.

How you show grabbing it is exactly what I used to do with my folding 10/22 when I grabbed it to perforate a pest. Typically after spotting a varmint I would have about 15 seconds to drop what I was doing grab a gun out of storage aim and fire. A long arm would have been in the way. A compact gun is just so much easier to have with you where you work, and one that can be extended in the same motion of shouldering doesn't slow you down. All the advantages, none of the disadvantages. That is the definition of a practical tool.

You mentioned nato, warsaw, and entry. What length is the entry? Also do you plan on folding m4 tube for vepr?

They have one! I put my m4 folder on last night and love it. It is hard to fold at first, but also has no wobble at all.

Can you post a picture please? What stock did I you use in the folder? Any interference issues with the bolt handle? I'm waiting on mine and I want to put a Magpul CTR on it.