Both Drums failed me today

I went shooting today and had a 75rd drum (ATI Korean) and a 100 rd drum (CHINESE) and both failed me. the springs held but the rounds in the feed neck somehow worked themselves cockeyed and jammed themselves in the neck so i to remove the drum and play with the rounds to get them to fit.

Anyone experienced this

Yup been there. the 100 rd Chinese do it more so than the 75's. The only drums I have never had any problems with are the Romanian 75 rd thumb lever loaders. I've never had one jam, stick, hang up, break, fall apart or any problems. I'll stick with the hassel and time of loading them for the reliable fuction. Function over form.

I went shooting today and had a 75rd drum (ATI Korean) and a 100 rd drum (CHINESE) and both failed me. the springs held but the rounds in the feed neck somehow worked themselves cockeyed and jammed themselves in the neck so i to remove the drum and play with the rounds to get them to fit.

Anyone experienced this

these the same two for sale?

Anyone experienced this

yep lol im done with them, its bad enough with the MD20's but unacceptable on the 7.62 platform

Anyone experienced this

yep lol im done with them, its bad enough with the MD20's but unacceptable on the 7.62 platform

I've heard about the ak drums having issues...essentially it's over complicating a simple tried and true design.

I personally have had nothing but exeptionall results with the MD20's.

Best of luck to you.