Which ammo to use when zeroing

I haven't had a chance to zero my sgl21 yet. Usually in the past when I zeroed a rifle I tended to use the ammo that I used most frequently target shooting for zeroing despite the accuracy of that ammo. I was just wondering, is it better to use a more accurate ammo when zeroing, and will it have a major effect on shots with ammo that seems to be less accurate? For example, I have a lot of golden tiger, which is what I'll primarily shoot when I go to the range, but should I zero with it, or buy some of the more expensive such as american made loads which seem to be a little more accurate and zero with it even thought I won't be regulary shooting with it?

Since Yugo M67 is the mainstay of my stash, I zeroed with it, then shot the other brands to note any variances. Out of my Saiga, WPA had the worst variance(as much as 4"@100yds), but was still within the 16" spec for a Russian fighting rifle. My older Wolf MC, Tulammo, and Barnaul "Bear" line was really close to the Yugo. Haven't shot any GT yet.