Where Are the .223 Saigas

The title pretty much says it all. I've checked several wholesalers who usually have ready supplies of the different Saiga varieties but everyone seems to be out do stock. What's up?

Thanks in advance for the assist!

Old SF

Edited by Old SF MJT

You just missed a couple on auction arms that ended Sunday morning. One was new in box and the other was like new. They both had a buy it now price of $350 and people were bidding on them! I was so tempted to grab the new one but I already have a 223. You have to become and addict an scour the web every 20 minutes like me in order to try and get the great deals.

If you can get one, even at a slightly bigger pricetag, you better jump on it NOW!

Reason being, come Wednesday (11-7), if the current president gets to stay in office, guns and ammo will be FLYING off of the shelves. Look for a repeat of 2008 gun sales, when the industry reported firearm sales at unprecedented numbers, and, many popular models were backordered, BIGTIME.

Outstandingly good news about a Saiga boat on the way, (by the way).

Also, good luck in your search!

Rumor has it the izmash factory has been bailed out by the goverment. I hope its true. I still believe the "brand new" russian izmash saiga is the hottest buy on the planet.

I agree 100%. Even with having to convert, at least in the end you have it the way you want it.

yup no joke here took me about 5 or 6 months to find one all i could find was a used one...every shop i talked to either said "i can't get one" or "we used to sell them, we have the 12 guages" or "ill have a few in at the end of the week".....finally got one ordered, after bugging the hell out of my most local dealer, got it for $415!!! crazy, i said screw it paid the $ and was then happy....a few weeks later pass and my buddy finds one for $350! really?!