• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife and I did. We also took our kids and used it as a Home School lesson in Civic Rights/Responsibility. A poll worker commented very positively on our doing so.   Guy behind me in line, absol

We are not the electoral college.   I am a United States Military Veteran, having served over 20 years now. I care. Every Veteran cares. Don't let the sacrifice of blood shed for that freedom be dem

I voted -- and it matters. I am not a leaf in the wind and am not helpless nor hopeless!

Posted Images

My wife and I did.

We also took our kids and used it as a Home School lesson in Civic Rights/Responsibility.

A poll worker commented very positively on our doing so.

Guy behind me in line, absolutely loved my shirt.

I was wearing one of Jugg's 'Right Wing Extremist', "Liberals Evolved from Monkeys, Constitutionalists were "Endowed by Their Creator"". 018.gif

• Like 8

The electoral college doesn't care if I vote

We are not the electoral college.

I am a United States Military Veteran, having served over 20 years now. I care. Every Veteran cares. Don't let the sacrifice of blood shed for that freedom be deminished. GO VOTE!

• Like 8

I am a United States Military Veteran, having served over 20 years now. I care. Every Veteran cares. Don't let the sacrifice of blood shed for that freedom be deminished. GO VOTE!

Big +1

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 5

Just got back. Watching my daughter vote for the first time was pretty special. Even if I disagree with her choice.

Please say she didnt......

Yeah I'm afraid so. College brainwashing age I'm afraid. It's OK though. My vote nulled hers.

• Like 2

Just got back. Watching my daughter vote for the first time was pretty special. Even if I disagree with her choice.

Yeah I'm afraid so. College brainwashing age I'm afraid. It's OK though. My vote nulled hers.

Well, you can only do so much.

• Like 1

I have Obama's pink slip safely tucked inside my jacket pocket for delivery to the ballot drop-off when I leave the house in a little while. I don't know if it will matter but it's all I can do.

• Like 2

Well, you can only do so much.

The most important thing is that she voted. She can now bitch and complain when her guy doesn't win and the one that does win doesn't do anything she likes. Oh . . . .wait a second, she'll still be bitching and complaining if her guy wins, cause he deffinately won't do what he says he will.

Hope that isn't considered political. I don't want to piss the guy off that started the thread since it said NO POLITICS in the topic. bad_smile.gif