Last time I voted was for Perot in 92 I will vote again when:

Lobbying is illegal

Govt can no longer spend beyond thier budget

Govt can no longer vote on thier own pay raises

Terms in the House and Senate are reduced

So.......prob wont vote again

How exactly do you propose to achieve those goals without voting?

I dont and unless your part of 0.5% of the population that is rich enough to be in a special interest group that is rich enough to buy a vote, dont think for a moment that your vote counts for shit.

Read paragraph #4

http://kwgn.com/2012...n-and-counting/

They are the ONLY ones that any newly elected official (presidential, Senate, House, Local, ETC) is working for. Yes the minority voters (Hispanics included that want thier relatives to continue to illegally enter the country and sap our US benefits dry) helped vote them in.....but ONLY THE RICH will run this country.

When a Senator spends $35 million dollars on a campaign, what percentage of the voters do you think contributed to that?

So once again, look at one of my reasons for not voting......I have my opinion and you are welcome to yours.......

So you have given up.

Unfortunately it will probably take drastic measures to take the power from the rich and give it back to the people just like it did from April 19, 1775 – September 3, 1783

Drastic times require drastic measures. If people give up and sit on their fucking asses, don't vote, and make excuses like some other dumbsass I saw yesterday saying "I don't like either of em and I'm tired of seeing this political drama on my facebook newsfeed... waaaaaaa" ... then we as a country have FALLEN. Turn over your guns at the next window....

• Like 2
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife and I did. We also took our kids and used it as a Home School lesson in Civic Rights/Responsibility. A poll worker commented very positively on our doing so.   Guy behind me in line, absol

We are not the electoral college.   I am a United States Military Veteran, having served over 20 years now. I care. Every Veteran cares. Don't let the sacrifice of blood shed for that freedom be dem

I voted -- and it matters. I am not a leaf in the wind and am not helpless nor hopeless!

Posted Images

Last time I voted was for Perot in 92 I will vote again when:

Lobbying is illegal

Govt can no longer spend beyond thier budget

Govt can no longer vote on thier own pay raises

Terms in the House and Senate are reduced

So.......prob wont vote again

How exactly do you propose to achieve those goals without voting?

I dont and unless your part of 0.5% of the population that is rich enough to be in a special interest group that is rich enough to buy a vote, dont think for a moment that your vote counts for shit.

Read paragraph #4

http://kwgn.com/2012...n-and-counting/

They are the ONLY ones that any newly elected official (presidential, Senate, House, Local, ETC) is working for. Yes the minority voters (Hispanics included that want thier relatives to continue to illegally enter the country and sap our US benefits dry) helped vote them in.....but ONLY THE RICH will run this country.

When a Senator spends $35 million dollars on a campaign, what percentage of the voters do you think contributed to that?

So once again, look at one of my reasons for not voting......I have my opinion and you are welcome to yours.......

So you have given up.

Unfortunately it will probably take drastic measures to take the power from the rich and give it back to the people just like it did from April 19, 1775 – September 3, 1783

Drastic times require drastic measures. If people give up and sit on their fucking asses, don't vote, and make excuses like some other dumbsass I saw yesterday saying "I don't like either of em and I'm tired of seeing this political drama on my facebook newsfeed... waaaaaaa" ... then we as a country have FALLEN. Turn over your guns at the next window....

So you honestly think that YOUR VOTE counts as much as the one person who contributed 500,000.00 AFTER the official is elected? Dream on....

In case you don't get it yet, Romney lost because Ron Paul supporters simply did not vote for him.

Since the average GOP supporter would have voted for whomever the GOP nominated, failing to nominate Ron Paul and bring along his supporters cost the GOP the White House.

How's that working out for you GOP?

• Like 1

I voted, and probably not for the guy most of you all voted for. Don't let phantom fear of gun control and ignorance get the best of you. There is more to this country than that issue.

You'll get exactly what you deserve. Four more years of liberal leftist crap that will weaken our country. Apparently you did not get the message with the first four years.

Whoa! I didn't see that post.. I'm old enough to see how this country has gone down the shitter since I was born, especially the last twenty years. It's amazing what can be done with just an executive order so far as gun imports or reclassification. I agree with Wolverine.