• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All retailers who raise prices due to panic buying can kiss my ass. I pretty much have what I need and Barry & his administration can kiss my American ass. I want to thank all the Blacks, Latino

Or, it could simply be firearms retailers preying on your paranoia to their financial advantage.

I wouldn't get too panicky right now. There is no doubt Obama will go for a new AWB at some point, but above all else he wants it to succeed so my guess is that he is going to spend a good deal of tim

We all know what is coming starting tomorrow. Hope each of us has a source for guns and ammo. Load up those credit cards with what ever you can get. Shit just hit the fan for us.

Or, it could simply be firearms retailers preying on your paranoia to their financial advantage.

• Like 3

The threat is very real my friend.. and one for most of the firearm retailers.. arnt preying on shit, things get harder all the way up. Just to have product to stay in business some have to charge more, and some might not make it. It turns everything on Grid Lock.

the pres gets to appoint a couple of Supreme

court seats...

Not if they don't retire...

Ginsberg will be retiring expiring soon via Pancreatic Cancer and another liberal judge (can't remember his name ATM) has already said he is waiting for Obama's re-election to retire, so....

Edited by Barnett3006

I wouldn't get too panicky right now. There is no doubt Obama will go for a new AWB at some point, but above all else he wants it to succeed so my guess is that he is going to spend a good deal of time going about this carefully. He doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected again but he still has the GOP majority in the House to contend with and that is going to take some wrangling. By all means if you find what you want at a good price then buy it, but if things really start to spike and get ridiculous in the next few weeks and months just based on Barry getting re-elected, then I'd try to wait out that initial panic.

• Like 3

I wouldn't get too panicky right now. There is no doubt Obama will go for a new AWB at some point, but above all else he wants it to succeed so my guess is that he is going to spend a good deal of time going about this carefully. He doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected again but he still has the GOP majority in the House to contend with and that is going to take some wrangling. By all means if you find what you want at a good price then buy it, but if things really start to spike and get ridiculous in the next few weeks and months just based on Barry getting re-elected, then I'd try to wait out that initial panic.

I'm not worried about Obama, I'm worried about every turd that thinks they need ammo/mags/guns now that didn't before tonight. After 2008, prices and supply didn't really normalize until 2010. Fuck that... fuck that in its ass.

• Like 1

I was fortunate to be able to get the things that I needed ( extra guns, ammo, etc) before now, and I got my neighbors to get theirs even if it was last week, but gentlemen, we are , for lack of a better word, F*$#ED as a country. No doubt about it. I HOPE that I'm wrong, but I am old enough and have seen enough political bulls$%t in my years on this earth to know that as a lame duck pres. , he is gonna do all that he can as a muslim to weaken this country to where we will be hauled off to " regeneration camps" if we don't have the conjones to stand up and go on principle of our forefathers to do what needs to be done.

• Like 3

Cost spikes come with increased demand, and emotionally motivated buying sets the trend for guns. Theres no real logic to think that any ban will be coming soon. There are dire things at hand that deserve much more attention(national debt crisis, war) than just random fucking with gun owners.

There need to be a couple more well televised national tragedies involving guns, then the fuckin libs will be trying to crash the gate on us. Until then, we should all hope that no sadistic fuckbag(s) bring this into the spotlight again. To me, thats the problem, when people get shot up, by guns and ammo legally purchased by scumbags. Then the normal guy who has a semi auto ak, is made to look like a future killer.

I just hope our guns stay off their radar screen.

What about the fiscal cliff? When that thing hits, we are actually all fucked. It's amazing how you didn't hear shit about it before the elections. If you don't know what the fiscal cliff is, just google it.

Yeah, did I mention we are fucked?

I ordered a measly 4 30 round PMags this morning (2 for me and 2 for a buddy in TX) and a KNS 0.052" post for my VEPR..

Sitting on 1100 for my 54R VEPR and 1250 for my AR..

Not going crazy... yet..

Debating on a 762x39 rifle purchase and ammo... or just straight ammo and mags for what I have already.. cry.gif

What about the fiscal cliff? When that thing hits, we are actually all fucked. It's amazing how you didn't hear shit about it before the elections. If you don't know what the fiscal cliff is, just google it.

Yeah, did I mention we are fucked?

Yep. The market is already taking a dump. I'm glad I won't be in a large suburban area when the shitstorm hits 'cuz it's coming and I want to see all the dumbf**ks faces when they say "what happened" same when the ragheads pop nuke that they will now have.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 2

Cost spikes come with increased demand, and emotionally motivated buying sets the trend for guns. Theres no real logic to think that any ban will be coming soon.

Other than Obama saying outright that he wants another AWB?

here are dire things at hand that deserve much more attention(national debt crisis, war) than just random fucking with gun owners.

I guess none of those were issues when Obama decided to push socialized medicine as americas biggest need?

Yeah, dunno if I should get some receivers or mags or both.

The panic buyers can wish all they want. You couldn't get Circle 10s and 21s for months and if you do find them they are $40 bucks.

they might as well be $400. I wouldn't pay $40 for a magizine. I got ten good ones that were $12 last year. I'll use tapco to practice..

The wrighting has been on the wall..

No laws have changed yet, so remember, The ONLY reason prices will go up right now is that The folks selling it want to Rip you Off and keep that panic-buy mode going!

Have any of us lost any rights lately?? Have priced actually DROPPED to what they were before the last time folks Panic-bought, and the prices soared??

Come on folks, The gun shop that raises prices because something flies off of the shelves when folks panic will Never get my money when the dust settles!

Rumors are not a legitamate reason to raise prices.

For all of you who may disagree, I will Happily sell you my Entire gun and ammo collection for only Triple it's full retail value, then replace them all next year after my Tour of the Pacific islands, funded by your panic.

It is" possible" that the Writing on the Wall was written by a retailers wallet.

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 2

I imagine that most here stocked up in 2008 or before. The problem that I see is that if the only Constitutional right that remains is our precious 2nd Amendment, what the heck? Why is the second amendment in there? If worrying about going to the shooting range is all that is bothering you I think you are short sighted. Not a gun site so I guess I can post this http://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/

Just random thoughts from a disappointed Christian. My King is still in control and I believe Amerika is under judgement.

Centerfire systems raised AMD65 prices $60 today.

BINGO!!! Exactly what I am talking about!

Retailers fueling the "Panic Fire"......add them to my list of retailers who bend you over!!!

Centerfire will now officially never get any of my money!!!

• Like 2