• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All retailers who raise prices due to panic buying can kiss my ass. I pretty much have what I need and Barry & his administration can kiss my American ass. I want to thank all the Blacks, Latino

Or, it could simply be firearms retailers preying on your paranoia to their financial advantage.

I wouldn't get too panicky right now. There is no doubt Obama will go for a new AWB at some point, but above all else he wants it to succeed so my guess is that he is going to spend a good deal of tim

All retailers who raise prices due to panic buying can kiss my ass.

I pretty much have what I need and Barry & his administration can kiss my American ass.

I want to thank all the Blacks, Latino's, stupid youth liberals and adult White Liberals for the Obamanation coming. Thank you so much you stupid fucks.

• Like 3

Well. . . I just went online and purchased 2,000 rounds of 5.56 (1,000 rnds from two different suppliers). I've a new Galil AR inbound to me in a few weeks and I know by the date that the rifle arrives to my doorstep, locating ammunition is going to be a friggen ass-fucking experience.

beaten.gif

• Like 1

Centerfire systems raised AMD65 prices $60 today.

BINGO!!! Exactly what I am talking about!

Retailers fueling the "Panic Fire"......add them to my list of retailers who bend you over!!!

Centerfire will now officially never get any of my money!!!

Was that a straight up price increase or just their pre-election sale prices ending?

Not sure if anyone is interested, but there's a sale on windowed Magpul Pmags for $12.90 each on gunbroker. He has over 600 of them. $8.70 flat shipping, no matter if you buy one or a hundred. Wish I had more money, but when isn't THAT the case? LOL

Retailers fueling the "Panic Fire"......add them to my list of retailers who bend you over!!!

Was that a straight up price increase or just their pre-election sale prices ending?

I'm pretty sure their AMDs have never be above 439, at least in the past two years.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but there's a sale on windowed Magpul Pmags for $12.90 each on gunbroker. He has over 600 of them. $8.70 flat shipping, no matter if you buy one or a hundred. Wish I had more money, but when isn't THAT the case? LOL

I ordered from Hamlund Tactical today and the windowed mags were $11.99 each with free shipping if you buy 10 mags or $150 worth. The non-windowed are $9.99.

With Magpul transitioning to Gen III mags, the Gen II's are being liquidated cheap at most online places. Gen II work fine for me.

I also added in a few Tapco AK mags for $5.75 each.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer

I'm pretty sure their AMDs have never be above 439, at least in the past two years.

They were $399 + free shipping 3 months ago.

I saw that too... mainly because it was what I had my eye on. I honestly don't get the pricing on AK-type rifles. 500 dollars for a WASR, AMD 65, or a VEPR?

Am I the only one who thinks the VEPR is the only logical choice for that price?

We have 1 gun shop here that always has tons, yes, actually Tons of bulk ammo. Not the best prices, but they seem to be what you would pay online plus shipping. The prices there have usually not changed during these times.

The gun shop I buy guns at has never had "Panic pricing" I can get another S-12 there anytime for $629.

Well, after my recent purchases of two VEPR 12s, four suppressors, and a Russian 8 rounder.... I am absolutely shit-house broke for a couple of weeks, but I have a pretty stout payday coming soon. Not sure what I will do with it yet.

Just got back from my nearest wally-world. No panic buying here... the ammo shelves were more stocked than I've ever seen (most likely due to deer season opening this coming weekend).

Same here, went to wally-world tonight to get some slugs, the ammo case was full and prices were the same as always. Also just ordered some 9mm online, same prices I paid last time I ordered a few months ago so the prices haven't gone up yet (at least at these places). I've been pondering getting a vepr in 7.62x39, I might decide to do that sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

I spent the last eight months buying ammo and a few new guns just so I wouldn't have to worry about it when the election was over. now i can continue to buy guns and ammo stress free when i come across a good deal.What about the end of the world isn't that coming soon.I use to here about that allot a year ago but it seems like it kind of died out.

I bought 240 rounds of PMC XTAC 55gr 5.56 for $6.99/box (was on sale) and $7 shipping..

Saw Prvt Part 55gr .223 for $6.99 today and was going to buy 240 rounds of that.. came up with $11 shipping.. must weigh more today (or the vendor put in the wrong weight per box is my guess).

Instead I bought 210 rounds of Federal Xm193 (in the 30 pack boxes) for $77 and $7 shipping..

Still debating the waiting list on the Saiga IZ-132 from Texas AK Designs (group buy on here) or just buying more ammo instead..

I picked up some x39 yesterday. Not from panic, but because when Wally runs out of that particular caliber around here, its usually months before they get more in. I got the last 6 boxes. Now If I go to the range this weekend, I will have plenty of backup supply to reload my mags when I get home

I've scouting Wal*Farts and 3 major stores, so far people are keeping their wits about them. I honestly think after last time everyone learned an important lesson. And also with people educating themselves about gun control legislation and gun rights more (at least I see more of it) the fight has been shouldered by more people in a more reasonable way.

I'm not saying we let our guard down, not by any means

• Like 1

Well the local Wall fart here in northern indiana is all out of remington 12GA slugs 15 round packs, they do have a lot of Winchester 12GA 15 round packs but I have never tried it. They did also say they have placed a four box limit on ammunition sales because they already had some hoarders try to buy them out!

OK, the hype got me. I saw some politician going after rifles with high cap mags and pistol grips, so I ordered a rifle with TWO pistol grips, the AMD-65. $470, which is about $70 too much, but I have 30 days to pricematch if it drops. I really wanted a light, manueverable AK with 14" barrel + pinned flash hider, and the AMD is still cheaper than modding a Saiga. Hogue lower handguard, rail w/red dot and that should be a nice all purpose piece. Comes off layaway in time for valentines day.

Also picked up a half case of Golden Tiger for the 22" M-Series. Probably the best cheap ammo out of the long barrel, but getting harder to find. But then, im corner case, only a madman gets a long barrel 7.62x39 in the first place.

Edited by mostholycerebus