Do ya actually get to use the sights? If so, I may have to pick it up.

And why is the chargeing handle on the left side?

Yes

159px-Saiga-12_ADS_BOII.png

As for the left hand version, the only reason i think they would do it like that is to show off the charging handle.

Lol, GunFun, you can.

Ideally, it would be nice if such customization were part of the games. I love the STALKER games because they're sight useable and somewhat customizable. Sadly, they're also about the most advanced games I can play on my laptop. I really need to figure out how to set up the mods.

I will have to pick this up for my daugthers PS3 though, lol.

I like that the game above has the old IZ108/ early S12-K type rail.

Some of these almost make me want to play console games. Then I remember that every time I do, I merely die as fast as my character can re-spawn I find console controls for me. I guess when I feel like shooting someone I will have to stick to PC or better yet paintball. Hmm. Paintball.

I have this pre-ordered through Walmart, and it was shipped yesterday-ish, so it will arrive on release day. I actually liked the first Black Ops. Myself and a few of the forums homies here used to tear it up on multiplayer almost every day of the week, for a long time!

The bad news about the game is that their is supposedly a battleship in the game called the "USS Obama". This is according to a guy on Arfcom who gets games early and has already played this one (his wife works at a game store and the employees can get an early copy).

• Like 2

So is anyone playing yet? I'm hearing that there a lot of bugs and glitches in multiplayer, at least on the PS3 version. FedEx just dropped off my copy, but I probably won't be able to try it until later tonight.

Loading it up on PC now i'll be playing soon. I want to get another PS3 again.

So is anyone playing yet? I'm hearing that there a lot of bugs and glitches in multiplayer, at least on the PS3 version. FedEx just dropped off my copy, but I probably won't be able to try it until later tonight.

I have it for PS3 and like it online so far. As with all COD games, it has bugs for the first week but its bearable.

Add me: KingCash14

Typical developers have no idea which side the ejection port, charging handle, or have unrealistic sights. They just have it on the left side to show how stupid it is to have the brass or casing fly across your face.

Edited by Kitten Legion Master
  • Like 1

Typical developers have no idea which side the ejection port, charging handle, or have unrealistic sights. They just have it on the left side to show how stupid it is to have the brass or casing fly across your face.

Left side charging handle, ejection port, and scope mount. Wonder how good that would REALLY work.

Left side charging handle, ejection port, and scope mount. Wonder how good that would REALLY work.

I am telling you, these guys are fucking retarded. I bet they've never really ever laid their own eyes on a real saiga12, let alone fired one.

Edited by Kitten Legion Master
  • Like 1

I have it for PS3 and like it online so far. As with all COD games, it has bugs for the first week but its bearable.

Add me: KingCash14

I'm on at really weird times, because I work 3rd shift. I'll add you (or you can add me; GlockOneNine).

Got up to level 19 and I'm liking it so far. Had some HORRIBLE games, because I don't know every nook and cranny in the maps yet, but somehow I managed to keep my K/D slightly above 1.00.

It is my favorite gun on Nuketown 2025.

This is the first map I used it on, and did pretty decent with it. Already got some messages of people calling me a hacker, because I was spamming the fire button so quick, it almost sounded full-auto.

I even made a highlight reel with me using it, but the CoD website isn't letting me link my YouTube account so I can upload it and post it.

• Like 1