WTS Arsenal 5 round mag and Wooden AK stock.

I will accept discrete pay pal gift only. Or Check/mo. I will ship when checks clear. I expect payments within 24 hours unless otherwise discussed or items will be re listed or taken down at my discretion. First ill take it gets it but must be followed by a PM. If I dont receive a PM I will assume you do not want the item anymore unless I see it in a timely manner and contact you. Any items can be shipped how you please upon request but you pay shipping for any extra costs unless I note otherwise. If I note a price as shipped price it will be snail mail a priority flat rate box/envelope depending on what I have available.

Wooden stock off my VEPR 12. Not much to look at. Has no butt plate or sling attachment. But if anyone wanted to put some money into it I guess its still decent. asking 15 bucks plus actual shipping. One of the screws for the sling plate has half the head broke off but the screw is not in deep and appears to be able to get it out easily.

100_0890.jpg

100_0891.jpg

Next is this Arsenal 5 round mag. Has a us follower because i tried to make it a 10 round and messed the other one up. I dont need anything under 10.

Asking 20 shipped. Ive been hanging on to it but I just cant convince myself I have any use for it. Its like new. Dont think I ever ran ammo through it.

100_0892.jpg

100_0893.jpg

edit: cross posted.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.