Sign in to follow this  
bitters

I cannot find a Saiga 5.45 anywhere

Dubs is a Saiga Purist. LOL...You have far more patience then I do. I would love to get a yugo pap 2ng gen or the bulgy listed above. Ammo is hard to find but our local store we both love, has tins of the 5.45 in stock right now.

Shhh don't tell! Im gonna buy a couple of them tins!

Im actually thinking of putting my AR up for trade to get a S5.45, ammo is so much easier to find.

• Like 1

Stay away from Century built 5.45 bullpups; unless you like keyholing at 25yds. Come to think of it, the way it makes water jugs explode; the high velocity, sideways bullet would be devastating to body tissue. Maybe I should have kept it?

Stay away from Century built 5.45 bullpups; unless you like keyholing at 25yds. Come to think of it, the way it makes water jugs explode; the high velocity, sideways bullet would be devastating to body tissue. Maybe I should have kept it?

Except that would kill your range and accuracy.. The bullet turns sideways almost immediately anyway. I've done several tests. The bullets are very unstable when they hit anything.

Edited by S12KS-K

I better have one by April! I want to swap my AR for a 5.45, just can't force myself to love that dirty Stoner system.

I have begun seeing them on the market again for 7 something. Pretty sad actually. All I know is that when I do get one, my next two purchases will be the spam can ammo. I know a little hidie hole near here that keeps a lot of them.

I have begun seeing them on the market again for 7 something. Pretty sad actually. All I know is that when I do get one, my next two purchases will be the spam can ammo. I know a little hidie hole near here that keeps a lot of them.

Don't speak the name!