MSA adapter for sale (ebay is communist)

So I put my MSA adapter on ebay with some fun pictures featuring a PMAG, and apparently cause I used the word AR-15 in the listing it was removed because it was an accessory to an assault rifle. Funny 'cause you can sell those evil folding stocks with pistol grips. Anyway they said that I can re-list the item if I don't use the word AR-15...So i'll have to post it as a saiga magazine adapter. and make no reference to the fact that it converts to ar-15 magazines.

I'm going to repost it and put a link here. Where I can speak the devils words such as AR-15.

Link will be up shortly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so my MSA/ texak adapter came with the rifle when I got it. I think the guy who bought it didn't realize that it was not a drop in adapter cause he scraped off some paint along the top of it, I'm assuming from trying to insert it in the gun.

here is some pics. Pmag NOT included...

post-44404-0-45744200-1352483773_thumb.jpg

post-44404-0-32613400-1352483792_thumb.jpg

...and I agree on labeling e-Bay that way!

Google Shopping is just as bad in my book.

You shouldn't have any problems selling it in the "Want to Sell/Trade" sub-forum.

P.S. Let's not forget PayPal, an e-Bay subsidiary.

Edited by Sgt. Raven
  • Like 1

IMO this would be an excellent topic for any for any gun forum for us “Right to Keep And Bear Arms” folks. As far as eBay my cousin tried to sell something like a rifle case a few years ago and they threatened ban him. Again, that was a few years back when the markets were still strong and tech stocks were flying high and the Nasdaq was at 10000 or whatever. Now that the economy is in the toilet I think eBay caved-in somewhat on the anti gun stuff as long as it’s worded properly they let it fly.

I purchased several Tapco items for my Saiga(s) on eBay. I purchased scopes, accessories and and other items for firearms on eBay as well, in fact yesterday an AR Castle nut just came in via eBay. I will say the description of the Castle nut was very obscure so I assume that is what you have to do to sell. 99% of the time I mostly buy so I don’t know for sure. And a side note I bought a Mosin last year or so from Classic and they asked what card I was using and I said Amex and she said they were anti-gun as well so whenever I pull out Amex I always think of that…

...and I agree on labeling e-Bay that way!

Google Shopping is just as bad in my book.

You shouldn't have any problems selling it in the "Want to Sell/Trade" sub-forum.

P.S. Let's not forget PayPal, an e-Bay subsidiary.

They are unbelievable.... They can and will seize you account as well if you are in "Violation" of their anti gun policy

I have violated eBay on several times over the years. I guess no one reported any of my items for sale. Some Libtards probably reported you. They have an army scouring eBay just looking for shit to report. New word "O-bots" definition. Libtards scouring eBay to report people selling gun parts. Derivative of Obahma's Libtards legion.