Being a Bama fan, I am glad that they won last night, clinching the playoff, and the championship, but Georgia was beat by time. That was an impressive drive that they made and they had the unfortunate catch at the end!

But that being said......ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a Bama fan, I am glad that they won last night, clinching the playoff, and the championship, but Georgia was beat by time. That was an impressive drive that they made and they had the unfortunate catch at the end!

But that being said......ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%

First let me state I am a Georgia Tech fan ( pity me) so I hate anything and everything to do with the Georgia Bulldogs, but I've never seen the refs try to gift wrap a game as hard as they did for UGA last night, and the Dogs still couldn't get the job done!

ROLL TIDE!

First let me state I am a Georgia Tech fan ( pity me) so I hate anything and everything to do with the Georgia Bulldogs, but I've never seen the refs try to gift wrap a game as hard as they did for UGA last night, and the Dogs still couldn't get the job done!

ROLL TIDE!

Really? More penalties called on Georgia. What about the illegal hit on Murray that wasn't called? I'm a fan of neither team but I am sure Alabama fans had a good pucker factor on their sphincter. Good thing for penalties or it would have been Bulldogs vs Irish.

LOL. What about the mystery tipped pass that led to Bama's blocked punt and UGA's touchdown? Replays clearly showed the pass wasn't touched, so the interference call was valid and it's Bama's ball and a first down. Instead UGA is rewarded for something that never happened.

Same deal in the last drive for UGA when Bama intercepted the ball and the refs gave the Dogs another go at it when obviously they didn't deserve it.

Looked awful one sided to me...

LOL, I work around people who's lives revolve around Crimson Tide Football. Their old lady could be getting gang raped in the kitchen and they wouldn't leave the livingroom. Anything beyond High School Sports to me is only competitive because of money and greedy people. There is a reason Saban has a house on the market for $10.95M. I could care less and would rather spend the afternoon on the range doing something productive.

• Like 1

I hear you. I live in N. Ga. so we get bombarded with the Bulldogs in the Atlanta fish wrapper, even though they publish in Ga. Tech's backyard! The local newscasts out of Atlanta are even worse than the printed media when it comes to over-hyping UGA.

Football is a 2nd rate distraction for me, not much more. My sport is ice hockey, and the king of asshats - Gary Bettman, has done his best to kill all the momentum the NHL built up since their last idiotic work stoppage. I've never seen a major sport so hell bent on destroying itself in the US market.

I have to take a break from firearms and TEOTWAWKI now and then. I know I'm posting this on a gun board, but I simply can't eat, drink, and sleep firearms 24hrs a day 7 days a week no matter how much I enjoy them...wacko.png

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 2

Jpanzer, I'm with you on the Hockey as I was born and raised in Hockey Country up north. Here in NW FL, it's really like Lower Alabama and there is more Alabama shit around than FSU, UF, etc. We do have one genius running around town with custom lettering in his back window of his Durango that says ROLE Tide. I laugh every time I see that truck.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Personally, I think the SEC, Alabama, and Nick Saban in particular should be investigated for violating civil rights. Obviously, they didn't get the memo about "all men are created equal". I've also sent an e-mail to President Obama demanding that all future national title games must end in a tie so that no feelings are hurt.

As to the SEC itself, I also recommended their teams be limited to 10 players per snap next year (when playing non SEC teams). That may not be enough of a handicap, but it's a start.

Why do I have to do everything myself?

Tim

People can say what they want but threi record speaks for itself! This years team wasn't their best but they still got it done, and next years will be even better. As Bocephus said "I am proud to be one of the Chosen Few to be born in Alabam!"