Troops ordered to kill all Americans who do no turn in there guns

Scary scary shit. Id hate to gun it out with the cops or the US Army but I will if they come and try the NAZI boot method gun confo on me. I have Molon Labe tattooed in big letters right on my arm for a reason and its cause I mean it.

One of the reasons Im trying to buy two of everything so I can keep half my Guns ammo and mags at home and the other half off site in climate controlled storage unit.

What happens if they come when Im not home, or at work and grab them? Ill have something to fall back to.

• Like 1

If I had the money I would have the same. But I guess I'll just have to fight it out and ...........

Scary scary shit. Id hate to gun it out with the cops or the US Army but I will if they come and try the NAZI boot method gun confo on me. I have Molon Labe tattooed in big letters right on my arm for a reason and its cause I mean it.

One of the reasons Im trying to buy two of everything so I can keep half my Guns ammo and mags at home and the other half off site in climate controlled storage unit.

What happens if they come when Im not home, or at work and grab them? Ill have something to fall back to.

If I had the money I would have the same. But I guess I'll just have to fight it out and ...........

Im not their yet either, I still have to buy double what I have but Im working towards it. If the S can wait 2 years to HTF ill be good. Winning the lotto, even 100k would be so

damn helpful right about.

Now flash forward to today, and put yourself in the troops' boots. You find out the man doling the order out let your brothers in arms die without helping(Benghazi) while he watched, told you that you couldn't kill the person who just tried to blow you up halfway around the world, took your loaded magazines to appease another leader(both in The Stan), and that your vote last election didn't count(the ballot boxes were "accidentally" marked ammo and returned). During Katrina, the troops liked Bush Jr. He had their backs. Not very many like Obama.

I personally know a few who would turn the rifle on their CO for even thinking that order.

• Like 3

InfoWars citing a 1960's document? OK. sure. The United Nations is a joke. Clinton and Obama can sign any treaty they want. They need the Senate's approval. Anyone who signs is an enemy of the people and the state. Bring it and see what happens.

Now flash forward to today, and put yourself in the troops' boots. You find out the man doling the order out let your brothers in arms die without helping(Benghazi) while he watched, told you that you couldn't kill the person who just tried to blow you up halfway around the world, took your loaded magazines to appease another leader(both in The Stan), and that your vote last election didn't count(the ballot boxes were "accidentally" marked ammo and returned). During Katrina, the troops liked Bush Jr. He had their backs. Not very many like Obama.

I personally know a few who would turn the rifle on their CO for even thinking that order.

That story about the missing ballots was a satire written by duffle bag news. Not true it didn't happen.

The other stuff was true.

InfoWars citing a 1960's document? OK. sure. The United Nations is a joke. Clinton and Obama can sign any treaty they want. They need the Senate's approval. Anyone who signs is an enemy of the people and the state. Bring it and see what happens.

Generally I would agree Wolvy, but obutthole could just do what he's been doing all along and push it through under executive order. Anything is possible with these ass clowns, and it wouldnt suprise me in the least if they did.

I already feel they are the enemy of the people and the state. I expect things to get more ridiculous.

And if this shit did go through, I would think they have a contingency plan for when shit like this does go down and troops decline the order.

It's not so much the UN thing.

Watch the news clips of what ACTULLY happened to US citizens post Katrina. No blue helmets there.

• Like 2

So what happens to the guy that gets woke up, grabs his gun to protect his family bursts out of the bedroom to get shot some cranked up jerk off like the ones in the Katrina video? He was'nt breaking the law, and would be dead. Oopy, Sorry momma and kids. How would YOU react if someone woke you up kicking your door in yelling in the night? Instead of asking the old lady for the gun they fucking pile up on her.They went in to HER house in a time of chaos. She prabably shit and showered with the gun. I hope when they die they go to the ground floor.

Edited by rnemhrd

So what happens to the guy that gets woke up, grabs his gun to protect his family bursts out of the bedroom to get shot some cranked up jerk off like the ones in the Katrina video? He was'nt breaking the law, and would be dead. Oopy, Sorry momma and kids. How would YOU react if someone woke you up kicking your door in yelling in the night? Instead of asking the old lady for the gun they fucking pile up on her.They went in to HER house in a time of chaos. She prabably shit and showered with the gun. I hope when they die they go to the ground floor.

It was a madatory evacuation area. That means occupation of said area is criminal, you forfiet your rights legally, by remaining. Atleast thats their story.

Reality is sometimes some people have no place to go, and when you look at all the rapes and robbieries at the fema camps, such as in the astro dome, who would want to go? I think that, combined with the footage of the old lady's treatment will just encourage stragglers to resort to immediate violence.

InfoWars has a way of taking a whole lot of things that are half true, mostly true, and sometimes 100% true, giving the different components their own spin and trying to force all these pieces together to form a distorted worst case scenario snapshot that supposedly shows that the sky will be falling ten minutes from now.

• Like 3

InfoWars has a way of taking a whole lot of things that are half true, mostly true, and sometimes 100% true, giving the different components their own spin and trying to force all these pieces together to form a distorted worst case scenario snapshot that supposedly shows that the sky will be falling ten minutes from now.

As much as I do like them, you are right. A lot of things they are right on, and a lot of things they are wrong on. I share a lot of beliefs with AJ, but I disagree on a lot of things with him as well.

But with issues such as this, Ive said it before and I'll say it again. I'll hope for the better and prepare for the worst. The bad thing is that there is no amount of speculation that can prepare us for the damage that this administration is going to do to this Nation with a 2nd term.

Edited by Captain Hero

If its tme to bury them, it's time to dig them up...

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself!

As much as I do like them, you are right. A lot of things they are right on, and a lot of things they are wrong on. I share a lot of beliefs with AJ, but I disagree on a lot of things with him as well.

But with issues such as this, Ive said it before and I'll say it again. I'll hope for the better and prepare for the worst. The bad thing is that there is no amount of speculation that can prepare us for the damage that this administration is going to do to this Nation with a 2nd term.

Again, I agree whole-heartedly. Alex Jones and his network may have a TON of stuff right, but so long as 10% of what they pass is misdirection and misinformation, he will be discredited on all of it. That's the problem with yelling "the sky is falling" all day long. Chicken(shit) Little

Stepping up and prepping up, just picked up 3 more 10-round mags for my S12, and 250 rds of 00 buck. Also talked to my local jeweler to take my "The Gunner" muzzle brake in and have in engraved to say "...from my cold, dead hands."

Russia Today has several new articles about gun sales surging, that seem like they kind of coincide with a lot of this.

Trigger Jitters: Arms Sales surge as O.bama stays in Office:

During the October 16 presidential debate, CNN moderator Candy Crowley asked the president to clarify how he would keep assault weapons “out of the hands of criminals.” Obama said he was considering reintroducing an expired ban on civilian purchases of assault weapons. Ever since – and especially after the election – gun sales and background checks for firearm licenses have been on the rise. Some Americans have expressed fears about restrictions and higher taxes on assault weapons and ammunition.

Desperate for shelters, New York considers turning jail cells into homes:

With nowhere else to go, New Yorkers displaced by Hurricane Sandy may have no choice but to sleep in jails. As hundreds of thousands remain without power, a Staten Island prison may serve as a temporary home for storm victims.

Gun owners stock up on arms over fear of Obama re-election:

Although President Obama hasn’t followed through with the Republican-driven fears that he’d wage a war on the right to bear arms, a victory on Election Day for the Democratic candidate would mean four more years of the incumbent, but not any longer. Federal law limits US presidents from serving more than two consecutive terms, which means President Obama won’t have anything to lose if he’s sworn in during January’s inauguration. Although he hasn’t introduced gun laws during the last three-and-a-half-years — and seems likely to not make any changes during the next four — a win on Election Day would mean a lame-duck term for the commander-in-chief where he’d be free to pass any legislation that would have lessened his chances of re-election the first time around.

I'd say it's about time to stock up on beans, bacon, and bullets. If you look closely at history, disarmament always fares badly for the civilians.

Speaking of bullets, I went ahead and made a last push for getting my requisite ammo purchases done. I'm looking for feedback, so please tell me if these numbers are suitable for ensuring one person does his part so that the 2nd Amendment is with future generations:

12-Gauge - Saiga 12 - 1x 20rd Drum, 4x 10rd clips, 1x 5rd clip

Federal 2-3/4" #7-1/2 1200fps (Walmart Bulk)

Have: 207rds. Want: 250 min

Winchester 2-3/4" #4 1330fps

Have: 55rds. Want: 75

Winchester 2-3/4" #2 1550fps

Have: 25rds. Want: 25

Winchester 2-3/4" Frag Slug 1600fps (PDX-12)

Have: 20rds. Want: 20 min.

Winchester 2-3/4" Slugs 1600fps

Have: 77rds. Want: 75 min.

Rio Royal 2-3/4" 00buck 1345fps

Have: 250rds. Want: 200 min.

Winchester 3" BB 1550fps

Have: 25rds Want: 0

45LC / .410 (Taurus Judge)

Magtech 45LC 250gr. LFN

Have: 150rds Want: 150

Hornady 45LC 225gr. FTX

Have: 50rds. Want: 50

Winchester 3" 000 1135fps

Have: 75rds. Want: 75 min.

Winchester 3" #4 1135fps

Have: 15rds. Want: 15

Winchester 3" #6 1135fps

Have: 25rds. Want: 25

Winchester 2-1/2" 750fps PDX1 Defense Disks/BBs

Have:20rds. Want: 20

I'm looking to get a few 55rd. bandoleers, and a couple of speed loaders for the Judge.

These are my only 2 firearms, short range pistol as sidearm, and mid-range Saiga 12 as a primary weapon/force multiplier.

I'm on a tight budget and am considering a Mosin for a cost-effective long-range, but also considering a Saiga AK/.308 or maybe a Sig AR15 to suit this purpose if I can scrape up the $$$.

I know that if our govt. turns on it's own people, my arms and ammo are moot because they would fight with UACVs and carpet-bombs if they encounter any resistance. Our only hope there is that the soldiers defy the orders to kill their own, and that the resistance would spread from the inside out.

Edited by slippingaway

The short answer is you can never have enough ammo and mags. Id say you should get a 100 round box of Fed. bulk everytime you go in walmart for anything! Its cheap and versatile. GET MORE!

Also if that is your only handgun you may want to consider acquiring a gun that is a little more cost effective to feed. You should have WAY more ammo for your pistol but that could get expensive, I dont own either caliber but from what Ive seen they're not cheap!

9mm is cheap, even a .40 or .45 would be much cheaper to stock up on.

Semi auto's hold many more rounds and are much faster to reload as well. If I was you I'd sell the Judge and the ammo and buy a Glock or XD(or other reliable Semi-auto) a few mags and 1000 rnds of ammo.

Not trying to say say anything bad your handgun selection but being on a tight budget myself, a Judge would not be my first choice for a SHTF type sidearm mainly b/c of cost of ammo, among other reasons.

2c.gif

• Like 2

Big-J is right. Tight budget, for me, definitely wouldn't be the judge. I like 9mm because I have pistols and an AR in that cal. The AR likes to eat a lot real fast lol! It's cheap, plentiful, and common. I'm actually considering a used Glock to put away with some mags just because of commonality.