Vepr-12 Experience

^took my iz109 to a trap and skeet range sad.png..... Yeah they first told me I couldn't shoot an assault rifle on the range >=[ after I convinced them it was a shotgun, they still didn't want me to shoot because it was semiautomatic. Then after I was finally able to shoot they only let me load two shells in my 12 smg mags !!! I couldn't load more shells because I would take the "sport" out of the game. Wtf I just wanted to have a lil fun. On top of that they were makin fun of the sights and sight radius being to short and I wouldn't be able hit anything. They quickly shut up after I blasted two plates with my #2 high velocity shells. We ended up leaving to a mountain road walked out to the side of the road and quickly dumped 200 rounds in less than 20 minutes....

Do you live in Washington and maybe did that a couple of days ago?

OK. There was an incident in a National Park here a few days ago. A family claimed people were shooting at them. Didn't stop when they hollered, and followed them back to their car firing at them. Background noise on the 911 call causes comment "that's an automatic weapon". My guess: someone out shooting (it appears to be legal there) didn't hear the people. Maybe ear protection. Never knew they were there. But reports of "could hear the shots hit the trees above us" lead one to believe that the shooters were stupidly inept about safety or they were really trying to scare people. Hard to tell, but the shots could have just been from someone firing a semi-auto quickly. Not that it is wrong to have a licensed full auto.

Net result: bad press for "guns" rather than idiot humans.

• 1 month later...