Golden Tiger 7.62X39

Mods if this is not allowed accept my apologies and please delete.

Just a heads up SGAmmo got 175K rounds of Golden Tiger 7.62X39 in yesterday. Selling it in 1K lots @ $218

I know it has been rather hard to find lately and just wanted to let fellow forum members know they have it and are not gouging like others right now.

• Like 1

Saw on another board that their inventory system only loads 200k at a time. One member saw them drop to zero and then update to 200 cases again several times.

Got my 500 today and pulled one out of the casing, pretty cool. Should work well for plinking in my 22" saiga-m. For business though, I would probably go with something domestic. The tiger seems like the other half of the ammo portion of the cheap trifecta: cheap rifle, cheap optic, cheap ammo. With 8m3 (like wolf mc hp) for 100-200 yards, gold tiger for 200-300, and good luck any farther.

I suspect the hotter charge and higher fps play a large part in this rounds accuracy, maybe more than the boat tail.

Great stuff if you are outfitting a militia on a budget, give this stuff to your DMRs and Wolf MC HP to the troops. Or if you like plinking at 200 yards.

Edited by mostholycerebus

Just a heads up SGAmmo got 175K rounds of Golden Tiger 7.62X39 in yesterday. Selling it in 1K lots @ $218

I know it has been rather hard to find lately and just wanted to let fellow forum members know they have it and are not gouging like others right now.

$218 with what shipping charges? I'm picking up 1k either from you or SGAmmo along with some 7.62x54.

$218 with what shipping charges? I'm picking up 1k either from you or SGAmmo along with some 7.62x54.

Mine was like $22 for 1k shipped UPS.

Mine was like $22 for 1k shipped UPS.

Nice, I'm picking up 880 rounds of x54 ammo as well and maybe some 9mm