Installing a new stock, need help!

Today I decided to turn my Saiga 12 into my dream firearm, I got a new job and actually afford all the little bells and whistles. My gun is unmodified. I decided to first replace the stock, I have already replaced it once before into the Kicklite pistol grip stock. I do not like this stock, it is a good stock but not for me. So I looked around and I really like the way the SVD stock looks on the Saiga! So after doing some research I see that they use the factory screws to install, however when I was installing my current stock I managed to completely strip all three of them, and I had done this months ago so they are long gone. So I am wondering what size screws are they?

My second question is will this stock fit on my Saiga 12?

http://www.saigastoc...products_id=257

Also if you have any recommendations on stocks or just parts and other upgrades that can improve this amazing firearm, I am all ears. My gun is essentially the stock firearm with the exception of the Kicklite stock.

Thank you in advance.

The linked stock will fit your Saiga 12.

ETA: the below was in reference to "recommended upgrades". Sorry for the confusion.

However, it needs to be taken out of sporter configuration (needs to be converted). There is a supply of info on this that could keep you busy looking a reading for weeks. Do a lot of research.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I found one that does not require the conversion, with this stock will I have to use the factory screws? It is not pre-drilled so I will have to do some drilling, it says use a 3/16th size drill-bit. Does this mean I need to use 3/16th size screws?

Also what is the factory screw size?

http://www.amazon.com/American-Armory-Tactical-Buttstock-Adjustable/dp/B00907591O/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1352680330&sr=1-1

Not sure what the factory screw size is, but they are very crude flat head wood screws. You could certainly substitute them with something from a hardware store as long as the length, head diameter, major diameter, and minor diameter are similar to the factory screws.

If you want the same type of screws they are available from AK builder http://ak-builder.com/ I believe that the standard AK screws will work. But like others posted standard wood screws should be alright also probably size #10 or #12 would be about the same size. But finding that size in the black finish finish might be difficult, dry wall screws that come in black are a bit smaller.