More veprs on the way, welded foldable stock.

Not rifles at all, Sally.

For those interested, PapaZ posted pics of factory AKs with cross bolt safeties. Do want.

Good one, the best you got is semantics. Enjoy the cross bolt safety. The AKs have been unchanged in basic design since production for a reason.

Are you going to follow me around making condescending comments about anything and everything I say, like a petulant child?

The crossbolt safeties are offered by Molot on the AK platform as an enhancement for those who might want something different than the traditional AK safety. Clearly there is demand not only in Russia but also by folks that visit this forum.

You're entitled to like the traditional AK safety. Doesn't bother me one bit. Nor do I think less of you for it. However, I'd prefer a crossbolt type safety. Frankly, I don't give a shit if you approve or not.

Edited by ec4321

For those interested, PapaZ posted pics of factory AKs with cross bolt safeties. Do want.

Good one, the best you got is semantics. Enjoy the cross bolt safety. The AKs have been unchanged in basic design since production for a reason.

Are you going to follow me around making condescending comments about anything and everything I say, like a petulant child?

The crossbolt safeties are offered by Molot on the AK platform as an enhancement for those who might want something different than the traditional AK safety. Clearly there is demand not only in Russia but also by folks that visit this forum.

You're entitled to like the traditional AK safety. Doesn't bother me one bit. Nor do I think less of you for it. However, I'd prefer a crossbolt type safety. Frankly, I don't give a shit if you approve or not.

No you just generally tend to make stupid comments like "all the mounts are broken" or something to that effect and whine alot. So I point it out.

Dont worry, Im pretty much done heckling you for now.

Edited by Chevyman097

Really wish we got some better coverage of the stock. Can anybody tell if it is just the stock welded in or if it has the complete folding mechanism welded in? Hard to tell from the side shown in the video. Would love to know how they did this.

Pappa says its very easy to grind down the weld so I would assume its just a bit of spot weld at the folding part.

I had emailed Wolf about the stock last night. They didn't say if it will have the latch, but they did say that the stock will be fully functional when the weld is cut. So I will assume that they mean that it does have the latch hardware (just my speculation).

what about the trunnion? is it a sidefolder or a trunnion with just a hinge? 4.5 or 5.5mm? still need to cut all the holes and need all the parts.

not quite, it can be done as tac47 has shown us but this is the standard trunnion setup for vepr:

gallery_24335_817_60924.jpg

• Like 1

if this has the rpk trunnion with the hardware in it then count me in! lol my first vepr will be going away if this is true

Edit.

just sent em an email and ill post what they reply with.

edit again:

Im willing to bet it the same gun as seen here except with the 18.5" barrel. Thoughts?

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/76770-vepr-12-shorty-at-molot/

Edited by MemphisStylee

No you just generally tend to make stupid comments like "all the mounts are broken" or something to that effect and whine alot. So I point it out.

Dont worry, Im pretty much done heckling you for now.

Complete nonsense. I never said all the mounts are broke. What I did say is that an unacceptable amount of the rails are crooked, and in fact all of my rails are crooked.

Your posts fall into two categories:

1) Stop liking what I dislike.

2) Stop disliking what I like.

It's entirely superfluous. I am not asking for your approval.

Edited by ec4321