Saiga 12 hits call of duty. Finally!!!!!

Just picked up the new black ops 2 and seen that the saiga 12 is finally in a sweet game. Haven't got to use it yet but it looks sweet. Good to see it getting the recognition it deserves , as far as games go. Sorry if someone else has already posted this, I didn't check as I was to pumped and this was the first thing I thought of doing.

Edited by Mohawk Bob
  • Like 4

I haven't played much but I am disappointed in the portrayal of the S12 so far. Since the game is concerned with weapon balancing, the only way they could find to balance the semi-auto 10rd Saiga was to make it nearly worthless beyond about 15 yards. I would have preferred they give you only 2 or three mags with it and extend the range. Hopefully they adjust it up in a patch. Still, its nice to see in a game.

Also, the K-Pup Saiga is the best shotgun in Ghost Recon Online (free to play). It seems fairly realistic in that game.

I haven't played much but I am disappointed in the portrayal of the S12 so far. Since the game is concerned with weapon balancing, the only way they could find to balance the semi-auto 10rd Saiga was to make it nearly worthless beyond about 15 yards. I would have preferred they give you only 2 or three mags with it and extend the range. Hopefully they adjust it up in a patch. Still, its nice to see in a game.

Also, the K-Pup Saiga is the best shotgun in Ghost Recon Online (free to play). It seems fairly realistic in that game.

You can get a longer barrel for it which helps. I been destroying people with it.

The S12 with the long barrel attachment gets out there pretty good.

Sorry didn't realize you already posted this.

• Like 1

i just cant dig on treyarch... they are a last gen co.... not dogging yalls choice of games, personal pref.

i will play it eventually for the s12 tho.

i judge all ingame shotties based on that kick ass auto shotty in goldeneye back on 64.... that was the tits! such a great sound effect, and lit up those baddies in statue park or whatv..checkitout young-uns!!!

• Like 1

I do not care for the online play that much, but I do love the zombies.

i just cant dig on treyarch... they are a last gen co.... not dogging yalls choice of games, personal pref.

i will play it eventually for the s12 tho.

i judge all ingame shotties based on that kick ass auto shotty in goldeneye back on 64.... that was the tits! such a great sound effect, and lit up those baddies in statue park or whatv..checkitout young-uns!!!

Fast "clip"? Extended "clip"? Franchi SPAS (a fucking tube-fed shotgun) with "extended clip"? The "obama"? (ship discussed in cut scene)

Who the hell got paid good money to ass all of that shit up? I wish I could return this shit....

WTF! OPs II is really getting under my skin and I feel compelled to projective vomit. I should have got HALO 4.

• Like 2

I don't know why you guys are so happy about this. COD destroys every gun they put in a game that is supposed to be awesome. They don't know how to balance a game and they sure as hell don't know how to balance a single gun in their game.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Just got the gold S12. It is pretty easy and with long barrel and extended "clip" its not horrible for indoors but it is still annoying that i can't switch to slugs or hit anything beyond 25 feet. Had my best game ever in TDM went 16-0 with it.

Edited by Kdog45ak

Fast "clip"? Extended "clip"? Franchi SPAS (a fucking tube-fed shotgun) with "extended clip"? The "obama"? (ship discussed in cut scene)

Who the hell got paid good money to ass all of that shit up? I wish I could return this shit....

WTF! OPs II is really getting under my skin and I feel compelled to projective vomit. I should have got HALO 4.

I didnt buy it yet, but want to. I'll be bummed out if they ruin the AN-94. One thing I liked about the first black ops was the AK-74U. People bitched about it being too powerful. Duh, its a fuckin rifle round. It will have better range and power than other sub guns in the game.

I dont know. CoD tends to overkill certain guns and degrade others, and it looks as if FNH is heavily involved in this release.

I just think it's funny that game players only, who never shoot guns of any sort, develop a sense that they are proficient with a real weapon based on using it in any of these games. I've heard nerds who talked about firearms in video games as if they've really used them and it'd be their go to gun.

Well after playing it for a bit, Im used to the new game play, wich is nice. I do like it. My biggest gripe is that all the CoD games tend to ruin the guns. They either make them over powered or under powered for thier caliber, or give them stupid ass traits that are not accurate at all the weapon. I was really hoping for some more accurate depictions of these weapons. I do like the game, but I feel it could have been done a bit better in the weapons department.

So far, Im better with the S12 and FNP-45 pistol than any other gun. I somehow managed to unlock everything for the S12, including the locked callsigns. lol. Im usually the only dude on my team running and gunning with a gold S12. lol The thing I hate about the S12 in this game though is that they make it take 3 shells to usually kill some prick with the long barrel attatchment, and even then its only good for around 10yds at best, wich is pure horseshit.

Edited by Captain Hero

Well it's easier to nerf the guns than it is to make them harder to obtain. That's why it takes multiple shots to drop someone with a .50 bmg, or multiple blasts from a 12 gauge at point blank range. I'm not combat expert but I'm thinking that it may be a bit unrealistic

Well, this fuckin game is just as much of a let down as the rest of the releases. Why cant these game makers make these fucking guns like they really would be? Fuckin stupid and a waste of money.

Because most of them are nerds that live in california and have never even held a firearm?

I just watched a clip of the gameplay.. they put an aftermarket s12 in the game.. wtf.. almost as bad as the cod game with tapco furniture on AK's in south America..

Well, this fuckin game is just as much of a let down as the rest of the releases. Why cant these game makers make these fucking guns like they really would be? Fuckin stupid and a waste of money.

Because most of them are nerds that live in california and have never even held a firearm?

I just watched a clip of the gameplay.. they put an aftermarket s12 in the game.. wtf.. almost as bad as the cod game with tapco furniture on AK's in south America..

At least they didn't use an American style "unconverted" with a 4 rd mag. I also have it in gold. Tryin to get the KSG in gold so I can get a diamond S12. 001.gif

• 2 weeks later...