E-Tac HD back plate?

Do a little search for E-tac on here. You were forewarned. LOL

AustinL911 -- As 1911 above mentioned: you've been forewarned. Reportedly, E-Tac CNC Inc. is no longer in business. If you can locate the specific E-Tac part you're looking for within the secondary market. . . then go for it. But know that if you are contemplating contacting E-Tac and Cem Esteban (the proprietor of E-Tac). . . and are successful with that contact, you're opening yourself up to a world of disappointment (and that's the nicest way I can state it).

Recommend you read the first three forum threads contained here: http://forum.saiga-1...-gogun-updates/

032.gif

Edited by Gary

Etac is shit! I have a standard twister puc I'll sell ya but trust me you dont want it. It will mushroom and get stuck in your gasblock. When I complained on the forum about it being rusted I was promised a new SET of twister pucs. When they never showed the bastard made up some kind of lie about a conversation we never had to try and discredit me on the forum. Screw them, spend your money on a company with a reputation that deserves your money.

Edited by big-J

Nothing wrong with the back plate though. It's a piece of metal that you drop in the back and weld around. I don't understand buying these though. If you have the skills to weld, you are probably also capable of cutting a square of steel and tapping a couple of holes in it. Such a quick little job.

• Like 1