Islamic training compounds in the US

Sounds like gun grab propaganda. Where is the pic and video evidence?

Nypd informant? Sounds more like NYPD trying to get momentum to take more restrictive action in its state.

Any NY local members hear about this?

Seeing source of story one of many government agencies that would be knocking down door to take my 2A rights.

This has been going on for years.

Their is a camp in Pennslyvania .

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/saylorsburg-pa-another-militant-islamic-training-compound-in-u-s/

I have the video from Act of America.

And DHS does nothing.

They are all over the USA waiting for the call of jihad while everybody sleeps.

Edited by MfWiC

There's an Islamic "center" in Altoona, PA that openly pushes hated for America and is very pro-terrorism, even going so far as to collect money to send to the terrorists. The feds know about them and are doing NOTHING.

The problem here is that Islam is universally known as a peaceful religion. Understandable, given their pacifist non violent actions and reactions over the last several hundred years. They unfailingly seek the most peaceful solution to any problem, which unfortunately for everyone else, is death to all that disagree with them. All we have to do is convert and most of us won't be killed.

However, if you're a warmonger and thus reject this sensible approach, there is an option. All you have to do is have everybody start calling these terrorists in training Christians instead of Muslims and government response would be immediate, severe, and decisive. The possibility of Christians running amok is simply too terrifying to allow.

• Like 7

Not sure if this is related but it left a mark on me so I will post it. I have been to NYC one time in my life, I believe it was 2007 I was there for work. I was walking around seeing the sights and all that when I walked by several guys who were set up on the sidewalk with all kinds of signs and a bullhorn. These guys were spouting off all this anti-America hate speech stating that America would burn, Allah would smite the Infidels, etc. They even had signs with pictures of America being on fire and one with a giant mushroom cloud over the image of America. They were being very hostile and intimidating so of course no one said anything to them about what they were doing. I saw this and thought to myself two things; 1) I sure hope some Marines or SF guys come by and take care of business, and 2) You would never see anything like that in South Carolina. I have not been back to NYC since and don't plan on it if I can help it.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is related but it left a mark on me so I will post it. I have been to NYC one time in my life, I believe it was 2007 I was there for work. I was walking around seeing the sights and all that when I walked by several guys who were set up on the sidewalk with all kinds of signs and a bullhorn. These guys were spouting off all this anti-America hate speech stating that America would burn, Allah would smite the Infidels, etc. They even had signs with pictures of America being on fire and one with a giant mushroom cloud over the image of America. They were being very hostile and intimidating so of course no one said anything to them about what they were doing. I saw this and thought to myself two things; 1) I sure hope some Marines or SF guys come by and take care of business, and 2) You would never see anything like that in South Carolina. I have not been back to NYC since and don't plan on it if I can help it.

...and our First Amendment protects these boy-fuckers. Too bad the cops won't look the other way when a group of guys pounds the shit out of them. What did I fight for anyway? Not them!

• Like 1

First, that is a little to close for comfort, second, that crazy fucker Glen Beck has been saying for a couple years these things have been around and more were popping up and no one cared. Not sure what to make of him.I can't stand him when he goes in to cry baby mode, and I hate it when he gets it right. Fuking scary shit he talks about sometimes. They know about these camps, why doe'nt they shut them down. Dallas swat will rip the front off a house on tv for some drugs and a gun or two, but something like this shit is'nt a big deal? I guess if you buy more than 7 days worth of food at wally world they can look at you as a possible terror risk but these guys are having fucking bible study huh?

Edited by rnemhrd

...and our First Amendment protects these boy-fuckers. Too bad the cops won't look the other way when a group of guys pounds the shit out of them. What did I fight for anyway? Not them!

Yep. Thank you for your service, I surely appreciate it.

It occurs to me, though, that if the FBI does try to do anything with these compounds, it will be a repeat of the Branch Davidian debacle. Shoddy preliminary work+gross ineptitude+media circus= lots of finger-pointing and cover ups.

I'm all for the camps being raided and shut down, but slave-women and brainwashed children dying in a fire is a bit much...

Wow, you guys are really intolerant. Glad you are my friends. big_smile.gif

Yeah, tolerant until someone shits on what I spent 11 years defending. These assholes hate America, but hide behind the rights I fought for to spread their culture of death and hatred. THEN I get intolerant. Don't like America? Then SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE. Go back to your hut in the sand and bitch about it there.

This is what happens when you let the enemy immigrate. There will be more internal attacks.

Some would say this is what our government needs. People are getting fed up with the "War on Terror" and something is going to have to happen soon to keep it going.

• Like 1

This is what happens when you let the enemy immigrate. There will be more internal attacks.

Some would say this is what our government needs. People are getting fed up with the "War on Terror" and something is going to have to happen soon to keep it going.

So Benghazi didn't peak interest?

It occurs to me, though, that if the FBI does try to do anything with these compounds, it will be a repeat of the Branch Davidian debacle. Shoddy preliminary work+gross ineptitude+media circus= lots of finger-pointing and cover ups.

I'm all for the camps being raided and shut down, but slave-women and brainwashed children dying in a fire is a bit much...

well, we could minimize the casualties that matter with something called DRONE attack.

No firefight. No reason to broadcast it on television. And the best part: THE US can legally do that to these "americans"

The hell they are but.. you get my point.

Known about these for years where the hell yall been?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOxiwGLAkY

The only real path...

Because of all the events happening its surfacing again. Buts thats a good thing just to make people aware. Now we know this have been happening for YEARS. People have to be reminded, and informed.

Yep they continue to use our laws and practices against us. The more PC and open the country becomes, the more these groups will flourish. Unfortunately more will have to die before John Q. Public realizes what is happening, apparently 9/11 was not a lesson these idiots remember.

Yeah. Everyone went all patriotic on 9/11, but it was transient. So soon they forget. I've been patriotic my whole life. Most of America is asleep, or glued to the TV. We've got more than a few of these slugs on this forum. Takers I believe they're called, now. America needs culled.

• Like 3