Didnt get any twinkies before the shelf was empty? No worries!

"You are buying a delicious 2 pack of Hostess Twinkies with a Best By Date of Dec 4, 2012. What's so $3000 dollar special about this? Well maybe it's haunted, or maybe it has the face of Jesus etched in the cream filling. Maybe it belonged to Elvis. Or just maybe for $3,000, it can be Elvis's haunted Jesus face Twinkie. You won't know until you bite into it. If by chance this Twinkie is a bit too spooky for you, I also have some lovely *Vanna White gesture here* unhaunted Hostess Cakes for $30 as well. (Or some equally awesome Monster High Dolls, you know if you're into that - Think scary Barbie Doll.)"

BAhahahahahaha!!! haha.gif

• Like 1

18,500 union workers out of a job, a long standing company destroyed in the process.

Reminds me of what happened to our once thriving steel industry, don't you love it.

China makes most of the worlds steel now....can they make Twinkies as well???

But don't fret....those workers will now be on unemployment..and WE can pay them for the next few years.

Cant blame an ebay guy from making a statement, or making a buck.

Jim

Buy a "canoe pan". Make golden sponge cake. Take one 8 ounce package of cream cheese, beat in one cup of confectioners sugar, add one regular container of Cool Whip. Take a chopstick and make three holes in the bottom of the sponge cakes, wallowing out the hole inside a bit. Inject the cream cheese/cool whip mixture. EAT... these are 20 times better than the "almost plastic" crap in the Twinkies.

You can also take that filling recipe and put it into a graham cracker crust for a quick fake cheesecake that takes like ten minutes to make start to finish...

Has anyone figured out that hostess took a huge hit when the fed implemented the new regs on junk food in vending machines at schools? It's actually Barry's master plan working. He can now give our tax dollars to those former hostess employees, and buy more liberal votes demanding government dependence.

I'm union and I hate it. They fuck up more jobs than they help only to serve the union bosses. They fuck the little guy and no one seems to get it.

I wish they had not followed the union and screwed themselves out of work. It will get worse. If you are not prepping you should be.

• Like 3

Has anyone figured out that hostess took a huge hit when the fed implemented the new regs on junk food in vending machines at schools? It's actually Barry's master plan working. He can now give our tax dollars to those former hostess employees, and buy more liberal votes demanding government dependence.

I'm union and I hate it. They fuck up more jobs than they help only to serve the union bosses. They fuck the little guy and no one seems to get it.

I wish they had not followed the union and screwed themselves out of work. It will get worse. If you are not prepping you should be.

Very true my friend.

I was a Teamster many years ago. I didn't want to sign the papers after I got hired,

but the boss said I had to if I wanted to keep the job.

Absolutely ZERO benefit from it other than getting to show off my cool Teamster

card at parties in exchange for my union dues.

No help at all from the Teamsters finding work when the company operation folded

up and I got laid off either.

Big fukin rip-off.

Just added cost for the customers and zero benefit to the union workers.

Edit: Forgot about Zingers..... damn now I want some!

Edited by Spartacus

I'm going to have to jump on those, before someone else buys them... Not. dry.png

[the band plays Dixie] Down here Little Debbie and Krispy Kreme rule the world of sweets... [/the Band plays Dixie]

I Quit eating Krispy Kreme When I found out the Maochurian Canidate liked them sooooo much.

Forget it. I'm sure the "cake farts" video wouldn't be too appreciated being posted here in the "General Discussions" forum. :rolleyes:

Anyone know why they want you to take a J.C. Penny's store survey before you can view that video now anyway? :unsure:

Edited by Gaddis

Why wouldn't the CEO's of Hostess, now that they have closed shop "permanently", relocate to a Right-to-Work State and start business over?

I realize that finding a suitable warehouse or building one, moving the equipment to the new place without the union thugs killing you, and then hiring all new non-union workers would be very expensive.

Probably because they see that the market for this product is dying. These "food products" are going away like smoking.

If they had any business smarts they ran all the R&D costs on the sinking ships books, and they are going to roll out their new healthy and more natural product under a new name without the legacy costs of the old company. It happens all the time, after all its more profitable to be your own replacement.

I was on my way to work this morning and stopped at a tiny lil' gas station out in the middle of nowhere and found five packages of Zingers ( two raspberry coconut, two chocolate, and one vanilla). I'm gonna do the ebay thing. What the hell! The funds will go towards shotgun ammo.

If I can find a couple boxes of Twinkies, shoot I'll have my Rokon Trailbreaker in no time flat!

Down here we have these things called Gansitos. They are made in Mexico and imported. Practically the same thing, except they add an additional strawberry filling and cover them in chocolate. Probably the worst thing someone trying to lose weight can eat, but damn they taste good.

• Like 1