Few of the places I have bought from in past don't seem to have any in stock or even listed. K-Var has some. Another place has them with wood already on.

Need a couple for an upgrade and another conversion.

Been watching WTS section in here and wondering about upcoming Black Sunshine Friday deals.

Any input would be appreciated.

Well you already know kvar has them. Numrich is out, and apex has none in stock. I have one I had messed around with. If you want it you can have it. It has extra material removed and is loose when installed. It was originally fit for my 308. Would need material added to trunnion side to fit in any AK now. I kinda experimented with it. It's yours for free let me know.

Edited by VR6Shooter

Well you already know kvar has them. Numrich is out, and apex has none in stock. I have one I had messed around with. If you want it you can have it. It has extra material removed and is loose when installed. let me know

Appreciate the offer and will drop you a line if I decide to take you up on it.

Thank You.

AA-Ok has them, but your paying out the hooha for them.

Always love it when I come across a new store I haven't seen yet. Thank you.

See some hooha prices and some not so bad compared to other places. Might have to pick up more items to save on multiple shipping costs in future.