The new Bumpski bumpfire stock

I think those bumpfire stocks period are just plain cool. Never saw one until a few days ago and now I seriously want. Too bad it appears this one won't work on my non-converted x39, I do like look and the fact it is all metal.

hell alls u would have to do is get the bumpski fire control group and trigger gaurd..i wonder if saigas can handle bump firing

Guys. They are a forum vendor here. Fostech outdoors.

If you are going to buy a stock like this, why would you not spend the additional ~$50 to convert? all you would need would be a trigger group, and a trigger guard that does not have a built in pg nut.

Guys. They are a forum vendor here. Fostech outdoors.

If you are going to buy a stock like this, why would you not spend the additional ~$50 to convert? all you would need would be a trigger group, and a trigger guard that does not have a built in pg nut.

I didn't know it was only $50 required to convert big_smile.gif

I think my Saiga is a first gen model because I have had it (in absolutely stock form) for years (circa 2001) and am just now getting into them (and back into firearms in general). Now I think I'm going to go crazy...all i want to do is shoot!

Not total, additional to the fancy stock & pistol grip...

I should have said $58+ shipping:

Self modified tapco g2 $30

Shepard's crook $3 (although a $7 retaining plate is recommended)

bolt-on trigger guard w/o pg nut i.e. AK builder or MD Arms ~$25 (you could also re-use the original with some labor)

This doesn't include a bullet guide, which would also be recommmended.

It also doesn't include the $200 in ammo you will spend the first day.