I'll wait for a more respectable source than that. Biased reporting is bad, no matter which side it is biased towards. This article states a list that pretty much is the 94 with some added extras. Once they actually bring something to the floor we can say its coming. Until then its just more panic spreading

• Like 5

I'll wait for a more respectable source than that. Biased reporting is bad, no matter which side it is biased towards. This article states a list that pretty much is the 94 with some added extras. Once they actually bring something to the floor we can say its coming. Until then its just more panic spreading

Agreed. I'll wait until I see some more evidence and more importantly the sources. Id say a new ban will be much more strict than that list.

Yeah... this means precisely fuckall. The list is simply copied from HR 1022(ironic number, doncha think?), an AWB bill like the one introduced every year or two that was left to die in committee in 2007.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr1022/text

It's not new and its not 'leaked'.

That list has been floating around the net for several years now. Obama isn't very bright, and I suspect at some point he will decide to touch this third rail. Most Americans are also of such a belief, as evident by present gun sales. Failed attempts by Obama's Administration at gun running has possibly slowed him down a bit. It is coming the only question is when.

http://rense.com/general85/obs.htm

I bought 2 of every gun on the list, just in case. I had to get a 2nd mortgage and my family will be eating ramen noodles for a few years, but my kids didnt need nutrition anyway. Now to get 5000 rounds for every one....

Well at least your not like this yet. laugh.png

post-32793-0-07555100-1353560946.jpg

I bought 2 of every gun on the list, just in case. I had to get a 2nd mortgage and my family will be eating ramen noodles for a few years, but my kids didnt need nutrition anyway. Now to get 5000 rounds for every one....

He's smart haha.gif Why invest in gold when guns and ammo will be worth more. Just think. If you are the only kid on the block with a shitload and thay have taken' them from everyone else willing to give them up and the SHTF. Your filthy stinkin' rich. You know someone has a pile of shit hidden somewhere thinking this,LMAO With all the hype is there anyone without a gun they got FTF stashed somewhere? I think they stir the pot to see what we will say and read this stuff to have an idea of what to do when they want to take them. We as in all the internet gun forums. Edited by rnemhrd

He's smart haha.gif Why invest in gold when guns and ammo will be worth more. Just think. If you are the only kid on the block with a shitload and thay have taken' them from everyone else willing to give them up and the SHTF. Your filthy stinkin' rich.

Seriously, I look at how my stocks have done since the 90's, then talk to my dad about what he paid for his rifles and ammo back then...and I wish I could get my 401k contributions diverted to Buds Gun Shop. I can only imagine what people will be paying for these in 10 years if they continue at this pace.

Edited by mostholycerebus

He's smart haha.gif Why invest in gold when guns and ammo will be worth more. Just think. If you are the only kid on the block with a shitload and thay have taken' them from everyone else willing to give them up and the SHTF. Your filthy stinkin' rich.

Seriously, I look at how my stocks have done since the 90's, then talk to my dad about what he paid for his rifles and ammo back then...and I wish I could get my 401k contributions diverted to Buds Gun Shop. I can only imagine what people will be paying for these in 10 years if they continue at this pace.

Well, If you were the guy that had a shitload of 1990s Saiga 7.62s that sold in the under $200.00 price range you would be doing ok sitting on them now. Dumping 6 or 7k on them then would be worth what now? How much in a few years? That might throw a red flag up though Edited by rnemhrd

My weapons are not for "sporting", they are for protecting myself and my family. That "sporting" nonsense drives me crazy....

I dunno. I figure if I can turn defending me and mine into a "sporting event" then everything I own has a sporting purpose and I should be good to go.

Why are you shorting yourself on ammo? Do you reload instead?