Scope Mounts that enable Iron Sight use

^^^^^^ looks like around 160.00ish for both parts. The top section is $55. but you can have a red dot and scope and use the same side mount, just have 2 uppers. I just got 2 trs-25s for $75 each so thats a no go. I hear so much positive about the trs I had to do it.

Edited by rnemhrd

^^^^^^ looks like around 160.00ish for both parts. The top section is $55. but you can have a red dot and scope and use the same side mount, just have 2 uppers. I just got 2 trs-25s for $75 each so thats a no go. I hear so much positive about the trs I had to do it.

Pics?

I have now decided I need another mount for my red dot...can anyone lay claim to the lowest mount? With the 'low profile' UTG mount my cheek weld still suffered greatly with this cheap red dot I have. (obviously the red dot in not in these pics :) )

DSC07189_zps97f88227.jpg

DSC07187_zps25deeb53.jpg

DSC07184_zps35874303.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new to scopes, so I'm a dumbass when it comes to anything about them, but I got a 4x28 Red Dot Scope for my Saiga 7.62. One dumbass question is why do you need to get rings when it will mount straight to the piccatinni rail; is it so you can see the iron thru it? Also, I see the UTG Pro at Carolina and it looks good, but what about a belarus BP-02 which looks the same but is half the price? I do buy a lot of things from Carolina and dinzag, so it's not like I'm diss'ing them.

Where are you getting a BP-02 for $30?

I just got the UTG rail for christmas, and yes the cheekweld sucks. More of a chinweld now. Ive moved the TRS25 all the way up and it has convinced me that an ultimak will be perfect for red dots on this platform. The rail leaves me wishing my TRS was just a little lower and just a little more forward, exactly where the Ultimak places it.

Edited by mostholycerebus

This is the TRS mounted on my S12. I trimmed the extra off the mount being it was so cheap. Looks better and is lighter. I cranked on it and it will flex some but did'nt bend. I tried to bend it. trust me.

trs5.jpg

Edited by rnemhrd