Anyone interested in custom converted 30 round steel mags for a Saiga .223? Mags function as well as the original 10 rounders if not better. Makes the Saiga look like an assult rifle should. Contact me through this forum for more information. Priced to sell at $74.99 each. Taking orders now. Get your name on the list before they are all spoken for.

post-2389-1130209411_thumb.jpg

No bullet guide needed. Works just fine in an unmodified Saiga 223. They are not east german mags either. I'm not so sure about being compliant, because it doesn't have the evil features (pistol grip, bayo lug, muzzle break). I'm not sure it is even classified as an assault weapon because it is a sporting version. If someone knows the law though I'd really like to know for sure.

the compliance issues with the saiga are yes, partly with the evil features, but it also lies in the parts makeup. to clip a high cap magazine into a saiga, you MUST have correct US parts counts. see the link to government laws in my signature for more information.

I believe the mag must also still fit and function in the original gun it was designed for as well.

I believe the mag must also still fit and function in the original gun it was designed for as well.

are you serious? good thing you qualified that with "believe", because you are wrong.

i now see what McUzi was talking about with his assertation of you spewing out incorrect info on a daily basis. You can sit back and relax since you have completed todays quota.

FWIW, the rule of fitting the orginal gun is from the old AWB and 10 round mag capacity. The ruling was, you couldn't take a Suomi 72 round drum and slap a Uzi tower on top and effectively make a 72 round Uzi mag since the drum would no longer function in the Suomi.

There, a little history lesson.

Bvamp, is there a medical term for your compulsary need to comment on every thread even is you have no clue?

Caspian

eh so what? could have sworn the rule applied to 922 compliance as well. it only applies to some states now, from what you are saying. not a big deal anyhow.

here have a three day ban caspian. Ive been very lax in use of the moderator options, and its hindered this forum instead of helping it. thats going to change.

Caspian is correct on the mag mod criteria dating back to the old expired ban. IF your state has that ban copied, then PRESUMABLY that would apply in your state.

For free states, you can MAKE new hi-cap mags, and drastically modifying an existing one is A-OK.

US made Compliance issues are a different law that still applies to the whole country. How they apply to making new mags fit in an unmodified gun is another matter, a yucky one.

Hey hi cap good to see your still around. I remember you from ak47.net. I have a 45 round mag you made that works perfect in my 5.45 krink. You tha man. I and many others wish you still did the ak and fal mags, cetme too. Shit you can make any thing you want now the awb is dead. Good luck with your endeavors. I dont think someone will pay $75 for a mag, for a $250 gun though.

I don't have pictures of the actual mags only of the gun because I am out of the mags. The mags are just steel .223 AK mags. I will post more pictures when I get the next batch done. I will have some very soon, I'm expecting them to arrive any day then I'll convert them and post pictures with new pricing.

Easy people. Hi Cap is one of the good guys and VERY talented. In fact I would like to talk him into making some more 45 rd AK mags. Or maybe...just maybe....we can talk him into looking into the .308 Hi cap problem we have with the Saigas.

I don't have pictures of the actual mags only of the gun because I am out of the mags. The mags are just steel .223 AK mags. I will post more pictures when I get the next batch done. I will have some very soon, I'm expecting them to arrive any day then I'll convert them and post pictures with new pricing.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.