100 yard penny shot

I once shot a coke can at 218 yds with a Mosin and irons. Prolly wont every do it again though. lol.

Sure that the muzzle blast didnt just knock it over? lmao...

lol. I thought it was the wind at first, but she had a nice clean hole in the lower right side of it. I was shocked. lol.

I once shot a coke can at 218 yds with a Mosin and irons. Prolly wont every do it again though. lol.

Sure that the muzzle blast didnt just knock it over? lmao...

Naw, the bayonet did.

haha.gif

And in regards to the OP, I know what you meant.

So in other words, like everyone else said, it means nothing to shoot a penny at 100 yards if all you do is blast aimlessly in a general direction and hope for the best out of who knows how many rounds.

Anything else you would like to discuss that means virtually nothing?

Hit us back when you can shoot a penny at 100 yards 3/5 then ill be impressed.

ah hell, Ill give you 2/5

• Like 2

yes try it..its more of a mental exercise for me..ive said it a couple times and will say it again..aim small, miss small. instead of aiming at an enemies torso, aim for a button on the shirt of the enemies torso..kinda hard to explain but any military personel will know what i am talking about.

So in other words, like everyone else said, it means nothing to shoot a penny at 100 yards if all you do is blast aimlessly in a general direction and hope for the best out of who knows how many rounds.

Anything else you would like to discuss that means virtually nothing?

Hit us back when you can shoot a penny at 100 yards 3/5 then ill be impressed.

ah hell, Ill give you 2/5

hahaha your a moron..im not aiming aimlessly and i can get 2 outa 5 easy. thats all im gonna say on this topic..y dont u try it for ur self..if the gun u are using is half ass accurate and u know it well and u ur self can shoot then u can do it too..i shoot 3 times a week and about 300 rounds per shoot..i have been doing this for many years..i can shoot like a mothafucka....blindfolded..can outshoot you and your mama any day of the week...so tell me im bull shittin cause i dont care..if u want ill video tape it and put it on youtube..peace out.

..if u want ill video tape it and put it on youtube..

This sounds good. Here's the experimental protocol I propose you use:

• Start the video camera rolling, making sure it has sufficient memory to record the experiment without any breaks.
  • Set up five sighting bulls at 100 yards, each with a single penny attached wherever you like.
  • Once you return to the firing position, fire one round of your ammo of choice at each of the bulls using whatever method and equipment you like.
  • Report back with how many pennies you hit, and upload the unedited video to YouTube.

I suppose you could do five rounds at a single penny, but first-shot hits will be both more impressive and indicative of the accuracy of the machine and the shooter.

• Like 2

I award zero points for post #35. And in regards to that post, I call the bullshit card. I can shoot a penny and then take a picture of it too and claim it was at 100 yds. At that range, you wont even see a penny with iron sights. Id suggest to keep on aiming small and missing small until you can do it best of 5.

• Like 1

yes try it..its more of a mental exercise for me..ive said it a couple times and will say it again..aim small, miss small. instead of aiming at an enemies torso, aim for a button on the shirt of the enemies torso..kinda hard to explain but any military personel will know what i am talking about.

I'm retired Infantry and we were taught to aim for center mass. Screw taking the time to aim that specifically, unless you're a sniper taking out a single target you simply don't have the time for that.

• Like 2

I'm retired Infantry and we were taught to aim for center mass. Screw taking the time to aim that specifically, unless you're a sniper taking out a single target you simply don't have the time for that.

Agreed. It's shit that probably sounds good saying to yourself when popping paper but goes right out the window with that first incoming round past your position.

And lastly before the thread gets locked, to the OP: eat shit and die in banspace you cocksucker.

• Like 2

CHECK IT OUT YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS..YOU ARE BANNING ME FOR NO REASON..KEEP IT UP MOTHER FUCKERS YOU CAN BAN ME IM SMARTER THAN U THINK..BAN MY IP ADDRESS ILL MAKE A NEW ONE..YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE PUNK ASS FUCKING BITCHES..I HAVE DONT NOTHING WRONG, YOU ALL TALK MAD SHIT TO ME AND DO NOTHING BUT ASK QUESTIONS..YOU BAN ME FOR NO REASON..FUCK YOU COCK SOCKING MODERATORS..BAN THIS SCREEN NAME AND ILL MAKE A NEW ONE..OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND....................FUCK YOU!

Agreed. It's shit that probably sounds good saying to yourself when popping paper but goes right out the window with that first incoming round past your position.

And lastly before the thread gets locked, to the OP: eat shit and die in banspace you cocksucker.

FUCK YOU U FUCKING FAGGOT ASS MAMAS BOY BITCH..WHAT IS UP WITH OUT PEOPLE..YOU ALL ACT LIKE FUCKIN AR-15 FANS, BUNCH OF SNIVILIN COMPLAININ MOTHER FUCKERS..U GUYS CAN DISH IT OUT BUT U CANT TAKE IT.

I think I busted my diaphragm laughing so hard at this dipshit.

lmao. did you get a chance to catch your own little thread? Ya. you really hurt this ones feelings bro.

No I didn't... Did he start one just for me? bad_smile.gif

I think I busted my diaphragm laughing so hard at this dipshit.

lmao. did you get a chance to catch your own little thread? Ya. you really hurt this ones feelings bro.

No I didn't... Did he start one just for me? bad_smile.gif

haha yes. Oh man I wish you could have seen it.

something along the lines of homosexual innuendos and touching little boys or something. All caps lock and terrible spelling. Hardly coherent but hilariously self incriminating.

Funny the guy keeps talking about homos and children. He is messed up for sure. Definitely needs to see the doctor, he has put it off way too long.