hungarian 20rd tanker mags....

Doesn't specify country or manufacturer.

http://centerfiresys....com/PKG07.aspx

I have bought these before and am quite satisfied. They show a little use but are still in VG condition.

As far as I know these appear to be Huingarian. I think that any you will find will be Hubgarian. The only exception might be Chinese, but they would be priced really high.

I love the 20 rounders and they are my mag of choice.

Edited by canoecanoe

thanks to all for the suggestions. found some at keepshooting, from the reviews it looks like they are in nice condition also. combined with shipping it was about as cheap as i could find. you can figure around 21-22 dollars (+ shipping) per mag anymore. i remember the days of 9.99 tankers......forever gone!

They're a little heavier but I think they'll also take a lot more punishment than the Tapco mags. I have some of each. I'd like to find some smooth sided Tapco 20 round mags. I've seen the smooth sided 30 round mags but not any smooth sided 20 round mags yet. I like the 20 round mags best. They fit in my AR mag pouches much better than the 30 round mags.

Yeah, I dunno if they have made smooth 20 rounders yet, but they are on my list. If I'm gonna carry multiple mags I'd rather the weight savings, but if just a single mag it better be durable. I may grab a set of these tankers but bulk out the collection with tapcos, when they finally make a 20rnd smooth side. The waffle side ones are useless in these bags.

Edited by mostholycerebus