GUYS,

A RUSSIAN IMMIGRANT TO THE US BUYS A $2.00 SHOVEL AT AN ANTIQUE BARN AND FORGES IT INTO AN AK47 RECEIVER USING THE SIMPLEST OF HAND TOOLS AND A SUFFICIENT QUANTITY OF HI-OCTANE VODKA.

WITH A PARTS KIT CONTAINING THE REST OF THE GUN HE MAKES A COMPLETE, FUNCTIONING, THOUGH DOG-UGLY, AND REMARKABLY ACCURATE AK47.

NO, I AM NOT KIDDING, CHECK THIS OUT!

ALL OF THE ANTI-GUNNERS, PARTICULARLY OF THE MOUTH-FROTHING ASSAULT WEAPON BAN TYPES SHOULD BE STRAPPED INTO CHAIRS, AND LIKE THE GUY IN CLOCKWORK ORANGE WITH HIS EYELIDS MECHANICALLY RETRACTED TO PREVENT THEM FROM SQUEEZING THEIR EYES SHUT (IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, YOU PROBABLY WON'T "GET" THE REFERENCE) BE FORCED TO WATCH THIS ENDLESSLY UNTIL THEY BECOME CONVINCED THAT GUN LAWS, PARTICULARLY THOSE TARGETING A CERTAIN SPECIE OF WEAPON, JUST DON'T WORK.

NANCY PELOSI IS EXCUSED FROM THE EYELID RETRACTION; SHE HASN'T BLINKED SINCE TET '68........

THIS, PLUS THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS NOW RUNS TO 17 PAGES AND HAS SUPPOSEDLY GONE COMPLETELY VIRAL ON THE 'NET.

IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH THE RIDE.

JESS1344

Click here: DIY: Shovel AK - photo tsunami warning!

THEN THERE'S THIS..........THE DHIMS RESPOND:

Click here: How to make an AK-47 out of a shovel. - Democratic Underground

SAD, SAD, AND PATHETIC LITTLE PEOPLE.............

FANTASTICK PHOTOS. THANK YOU. First time I have seen this..FWIW. Somebody has way too much time on their hands...and reminds me of me. Great insight also. The amazing AK....cheap sheiet metal, a little high grade steel and plywood!

That crushed M16 can still be used a a good jig...don't tell the feds. Maybe they already know. Too many intack holes left. All NFA rules apply. Happy turkey day. I ate way tooos much as always. Damm I'm a good cook. HB of CJ (old coot) :)

Could not make out the Vocka brand..