Z-MAG prototype "HOT" test

Its all about preference.. and sometimes egotistical mines better than yours pride garbage

I've used the ram mag release, and the quick thumb release. Can't speak for the other style, both are good but I prefer the thumb style over the two I've used because your hand is still naturally placed on the grip with your trigger finger in the ready position. to me it seems more logical, not even the slightest awkward finger position at anytime during mag change outs because you're ejecting mags at the grip itself. But again its about preference and what your familiar with. but I'm willing to give anything a try I like experimenting always looking for better.

Speaking of magazines. Does anybody remember a guy that claimed he was coming out with a shotgun that was very similar to a fnp90 and even used a similar magazine system? This must have been at least 5 years ago. There was alot of fanfare at the time...but I guess it didn't work out

Speaking of magazines. Does anybody remember a guy that claimed he was coming out with a shotgun that was very similar to a fnp90 and even used a similar magazine system? This must have been at least 5 years ago. There was alot of fanfare at the time...but I guess it didn't work out

If I remember correctly the company was bought by Magpul & they shelved basically every idea. I wanted one of their P90 foregrips for the F2000.

MonolithArmsP-122-1.jpg

• Like 1