I have only been at this company for almost exactly a year and don't have everyone felt out yet. I know there are a couple that are gun friendly but that's it.

I have this as my wall paper...

th_Ejector.jpg

I tried to pick something gun related but that someone not "in the know" would pick up on right away. Just in case.

Well our IT guy was in my office and just caught a glips of it while I was switching applications and knew what it was right away. I was quite surprised.

Turns out he's a gun guy too! big_smile.gif

Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share.

He's got a pretty bad ass FAL (we swapped pics bad_smile.gif )

• Like 4

Aww that's cute, did you two exchange phone numbers and hold hands?

Just bustin' your balls man haha.gif .

I will say it's pretty cool running into a gun guy at work, or in my own personal case at school (which is probably rarer considering how left universities are nowadays). What was his setup on his FAL?

Edited by socom688
  • Like 6

We have a bunch of gun friendly people on the job, and even run gun football/basketball pots. The bosses have won and supplied guns to be put on pots. They are cool with weapons in the parking lot, just don't bring them though the front door.

• Like 1

Nice to know you aren't the only Gun-Guy there!

Here @ my work, I usually have my pistol on my side and we have a couple of old rifles on the wall. Chicks dig it..........big_smile.gif

Now that would be cool! Put a couple wall hangers in my office...

I carry at work, though no one but my immediate boss knows. There is no policy against it, so don't ask don't tell.

• Like 1

Eveyone I work with knows I'm a 2nd Ammendment supporter. I've become the go to guy for questions and to help with purchase decisions. The only time it becomes a potential issue is when they have friends from outside of work call the fire house to talk to me.

• Like 2

I don't really care what th policy is for or against firearms at work.

I'm the guy that will walk in on Monday morning to show off something cool.

I'll walk into a Local Union meeting to show off something cool.

After being around long enough, it's kinda expected of me now.

:)

• Like 2

I don't really care what th policy is for or against firearms at work.

I'm the guy that will walk in on Monday morning to show off something cool.

I'll walk into a Local Union meeting to show off something cool.

After being around long enough, it's kinda expected of me now.

smile.png

I do the same shit. My boss and the owner hate guns. I dont give a shit. If I have something to show them, it gets brought in.

• Like 1

4 or 5 of the guys at my station routinely go to the range together about once a month. 'course, my stash is always the more sought after to shoot! And I'm the only one lugging a bunch of steel targets and crap for us to shoot. But I can't wait to up the ante a little more with my upcoming Saiga .308! No one here knows I am getting it - I plan to just bring it to one of our shoots.

• Like 1

There are a ton of fudd types at work. Only a few are interested in EBRs. The one guy that thinks he is real gun savvy is the type of guy that buys $100+ sunglasses because they are the "tactical " model, is obsessed with all the stupid fucking zombie shit, and loves to talk about his combat missions in the latest Call of HALO Medal of Battlefield.

• Like 2

I have the izzy logo on my laptop at lawschool for that reason. I found a fellow student wearing a shirt with the ruger eagle on it...

I have the same on mine haha. The wife hasn't gotten any shit from people in her classes, which are very liberal as she is going for her masters in education. Luckily noone knows WTF the Izzy logo means or represents

• Like 1