From what I have read in these forums and Cali's AWB laws. If you plan to put it in a gun with a bullet button, it is not illegal. It is only illegal if you put it on a gun that hasn't been stripped of enough AWB features OR hasn't had a bullet button installed. Again, I am no lawyer, but from what I have read of their laws, that is my interpretation

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 1

CTDs zip feature is good, if you want to know if THEY will ship to you, but not legality. They will not ship pre-ban mags to MA and we can legally purchase them, as well as many other things they wont ship

Here is the law:

12276.1.(a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:

(6) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:

(A) A folding or telescoping stock.

( B ) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.

(7) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine.

Notice there is no mention in reference to shotguns about mag capacity, that is only with pistols and rifles. Shotguns can accept any magazine as long as it is altered to the point it is no longer "detachable" which is where the bullet button comes in

My suggestion is to find someone willing to ship shotgun mags to CA and buy a bullet button and be set

Edited by VR6Shooter