Bonesteel Arms folding stock

• 2 weeks later...

these are great stocks, well worth the wait. i ordered one for a vepr 12 and received it today...took about 2 months to get it. got the warsaw length and will eventually put a recoil pad on it (bonesteel will have these pads in the near future). got a saiga 12 with a kvar warsaw stock w/a pad on it also and the overall length of pull makes it a real nice set up.

• 1 month later...

I received my Bonesteel Arms left folding stock. I'm very pleased with it. Very well made. Very sturdy. It will fold and clear the side mount rail but it will not fold flat with a scope mount it on. The hinge does not prevent me from putting on my UTG scope mount. I will probably add a TWS rail on top of this rifle so clearing a mounted scope won't be an issue. I got the sling swivel added to mine when I ordered it. It's well worth the extra $5.

DI-Saiga4.jpg

8d0b3c0d-a543-4c66-8301-cafb14acbb59.jpg

DI-Saiga3.jpg

DI-Saiga1.jpg

DI-Saiga5.jpg

• Like 2
Tchick, that rifle looks pretty sweet. Tell me, what type of handguard is that?

And one more thing... How long was your wait on the DA conversion (and when did you put in for it)?

The front hand guard is a Tapco Intrafuse. A lot of people think Tapco is cheap but I was looking for a way to add a rail without breaking the bank. The Tapco hand guard seems plenty sturdy for my use and I'm pleased with it.

I got a complete rifle from DA. I got on their list back in October. It was worth the wait. I have another .223 Saiga I'll be sending to them at some point for them to do the mag conversion on it.