Actually heard a rumor that these have been cleared for import. Bet they'll be pricey

And I bet they're an NFA item too.

Now that is new news, I'd not have bet on that.

On November the 14th, the US Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) has officially granted import permission and sale in the United States of America of the AF2011-A1 Second Century double barrel pistol, with a total score of 120 Points, according to Form 4590.

Arsenal Firearms Group proudly announces the official distribution to America of the whole line of double barrel firearms and dedicated accessories starting on January the 1st 2013, through the appointed US Importer of Record, Apex International LLC of Middletown, CT and according to a "Direct Dealer Distribution".

Arsenal Firearms also announces the USA launch of the whole line of firearms and accessories at the forthcoming Shot Show 2013 in Las Vegas, to be held between the 15th and 18th of January at the Sands Convention Center. Arsenal Firearms will welcome all the US dealers and followers to booth n° 12251, main hall.

The Company wishes to take this opportunity to thank warmly the millions of followers, enthusiasts and supporters in the United States of America and worldwide: they are part of the dream and indeed our main reason to be.

Arsenal Firearms Group - The Board

• 4 months later...

I missed this first time around, and since I didn't get to comment then, here comes the zombie thread.

Funny thing is I was just watching Green Hornet and then I was web surfing and came across this... um... thing.

We Todd Ed

post-4831-0-94604600-1366172869_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus
I missed this first time around, and since I didn't get to comment then, here comes the zombie thread.

Funny thing is I was just watching Green Hornet and then I was web surfing and came across this... um... thing.

We Todd Ed

attachicon.gifGreen-Hornet-Double-Desert-Eagle-Chudnofsky.jpg

That's my EDC. I gut carry it in front. Chicks are constantly staring at my crotch.