New Drop in VEPR 12 Stock from TROMIX - ( I Wish)

I have an idea for a Tromix Stock that would simply drop in without having to use an Adapter

It would be inline with the Barrel and would not have a need for removing the tang.

Personally I think the Tromix is one of the Best Looking stocks out there, especially on the Vepr 12.

Please remember this is just an IDEA - not trying to offend anyone.

Edited by iteachsurfing

Yeah, whats the big fricken deal for having an idea?

Not really sure why there is such an objection to this idea. Personally I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Is it wrong not to want a folder ... but rather a solid drop in Tromix with no Mod's Required?

If you don't like other's ideas & Opinions, Innovations & Modifications, Your in the wrong forum LOL wink.png

I simply don't understand what is going on here.

Me neither.

The complainers could have a valid point that they so far lack the writing skills to explain, or they could be just a bunch of trolls.

In either case they mean nothing to a man that can make up his own mind.

Edited by Thor's Hammer

OP tracked shit in the house. A few others noticed and were all "What the fuck are you doing? That's disgusting. You should clean it up." OP apologized for the shit and cleaned up. More people came inside and were all "Hey what's going on, and why does it smell like shit in here?" OP then was all "I don't smell anything, but I don't get why these guys are being mean to me. It makes no sense!" *OP hides shit covered shoes behind the couch*

OP tracked shit in the house. A few others noticed and were all "What the fuck are you doing? That's disgusting. You should clean it up." OP apologized for the shit and cleaned up. More people came inside and were all "Hey what's going on, and why does it smell like shit in here?" OP then was all "I don't smell anything, but I don't get why these guys are being mean to me. It makes no sense!" *OP hides shit covered shoes behind the couch*

haha.gif

Thanks for the cryptic dogshit analogy. I get the general idea though.

On a side note, now-days there sure seems to be a lot of yapping vendor fanboys that patrol this site.

Here's a bone for you Jonny-come-lately lapdogs...be your own man. Tony and the like can take care of themselves.

• Like 1

Now back to the thread Title - Any more trolling will be ignored LOL wink.png

The Concept & Idea is for a One Piece Drop in Stock from Tromix

One where you would not have to modify your receiver by cutting off the tang,

You would not have to purchase, modify or install an additional internal adapter.

Everything Tony @ Tromix does is Top of the Line

I believe such a product would be great for all the Vepr & Saiga's!

Especially in states where it's not legal to have a folding stock

I'm guessing Greg @ CSS would sell a ton of them.

Edited by iteachsurfing

Let's break this down further since OP clearly wants to go there.

Let's also see if we can throw in a few more dog shit analogies if we can.

1. Like OP said, let's get back to thread title. Deceptive as fuck, and intentionally misleading. His entire first post was as well.

2. Don't talk for other fucking people. Keep their words out of your mouth. It's disrespectful.

3. OP tagged this thread with "Stock Idea" instead of "Dumb Fucking Idea"

4. OP reneged and was all "I don't smell shit in here. If you guys don't like how it smells in here maybe this wrong forum for you." Forum smells fine, your thread is covered in dog excrement.

5. OP didn't delete this thread, allowing more discussion of dog shit.

6. OP created a useless thread. Have an idea? Place it in an existing thread. No thread exists for post? Create a thread. But don't create a useless fucking thread and spam up the forum with a bunch of useless shit. Instead consolidate all the useless shit. Maybe create a thread for people to discuss ideas on stocks and what they would like to see be built or released in the future, not just your own dumb fucking idea. Or even better create a thread that encompasses all products members might me interested in, not just stocks.

Plain English - This guy is a fucking retard. I tried being nice but he refuses to admit he tracked shit everywhere and now is running his mouth. He cleaned up the shit and now pretends it never happened and there is no smell. Why don't you change back the thread title and your original first post the way you had it you dumb fuck if your going to run your mouth. The one where you shoddily photoshopped an image of CSS's website for a product they do not carry, and does not exist, and putting their word's in your mouth! The one where you also went on to describe a product of Tony's that doesn't fucking exist and putting his word's in your mouth.

* drops mic *

Edited by Muffman

Remaining neutral here...but pointing out. There has been several posts, i believe, suggesting CSS and others are working on drop in parts for the VEPR. Why not just email them and enquire.

I think if im not mistaken you have even been present in some of those threads.

Edited by Chevyman097

What's with this guy's mental fixation on "shit?"

His whole post is like reading a twelve year old's rebuttal when he's outside the earshot of his mother.

I just watched thor and the avengers last week (actually twice each). Hilarious/great movies. Thor is the best. Ok....im done.

Remaining neutral here...but pointing out. There has been several posts, i believe, suggesting CSS and others are working on drop in parts for the VEPR. Why not just email them and enquire.

I think if im not mistaken you have even been present in some of those threads.

Thank you Chevman ... you are correct.

I did contact Greg re the Comercial M4 tube - he's working on it! Awesome!!!

Also did contact Tony re this concept and the response was very positive!

I was just hoping if enough people like new ideas ... we might prompt the manufacture of some great new options in Stocks.

I would also like to see a length adjustable version of an ACE & Tromix wink.png